status

• jelenama
      jelenama
      Bronze
      Hi I'm new here. I was wondering when will I get my bronze status since I've already requested for the free money at poker 770 but I'm still basic. By the way, I did not get the money yet. Will the status be updated as soon as I'll get the money on the account of poker 770 or should I do something else?
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jelenama,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

It may take up to 48 hours before your status upgrades as we require confirmation from Poker770. This may also be the case with the money.

If you haven't got either the money or the status upgrade within 48 hours then send a ticket to our customer support and they will look into it.

In the meantime, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself on our Introduce yourself! board.

Regards

Laz
    • ficizonc
      ficizonc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey jelenama,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

It may take up to 48 hours before your status upgrades as we require confirmation from Poker770. This may also be the case with the money.

If you haven't got either the money or the status upgrade within 48 hours then send a ticket to our customer support and they will look into it.

In the meantime, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself on our Introduce yourself! board.

Regards

Laz
      Hi, should it take also 24h if stated: "When you've decided to play at Coral Poker, you'll get $10 free money immediately and at first you only can play the beginner's limits. You'll also instantly reach Bronze status at PokerStrategy.com. "

Thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ficionz,

Generally we like to give it 48 hours. We get reports on the activities of our tracked players from poker rooms daily (sometimes there is a lag). Sometimes depending on the room, the money will be credited immediately and sometimes not.

If you haven't received either within 48 hours then I would suggest you send a ticket to our customer support team and they will find out what the problem is.

Regards

Laz
    • jelenama
      jelenama
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answers.Then it seems I'll have to wait.
    • jelenama
      jelenama
      Bronze
      I got the money on the site and the status. It seems I needed to wait 24hs.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome. :]