EV line in 180 player SNG

• BYOBToBBQ
      BYOBToBBQ
      Bronze
      Is the EV line relevant in the 180 player MTTSNG or is it very inaccurate. Also I want to know which of the BB graph or the chip graph is the best to see if you're doing EV+ moves or not. Thanks in advance!

Also what BB/100 is atteignable in this game and what is considered a good bb/100?
  • 2 replies
    • mylove190207
      mylove190207
      Bronze
      Hi BYOBToBBQ,

I will say that $EV line is not something you wanna be judge for. Simply because ignore situations where you have to take -$EV line to get more $ in future. I am not expert and I also wanna know if I am correct here, but I think that $EV line in HM is not calculated by range of hands that opponent could have (at least not right one). Thats whay line can go down, when you made right decision and win. I really wanna be correct if I am wrong so it would be nice if answer also someone who nows that realy good.

But I am sure that you can`t look your results by bb/100. In tourneys is way more important winnings/hour. This is something you wanna be judge for and even more important thing ROI. Your ROI willl say you how good you are. In 180s I think that from 15% - 20% is good ROI. But you must have BIG sample because of variance.

GL at tables!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey BYOBToBBQ,

I'll move this to our "Tournaments" board as it includes MTSnGs with more than 27 players.

Regards

Laz