[Application] Selling nl50 action - Sold

    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      feedback

      Hi,

      About me

      I'm a micro cash reg and have been floating around here for a while.

      Why I need the stake

      Mainly for increased motivation to grind and work on my game. But also I've spent a long time on nl20/25 and feel like I'm a very solid reg there, but now I'm confident its time to move up to nl50 (especially after seeing a lot of the regs on normal tables mixing nl20/50). So it'd like to sell action to reduce the variance as well.

      Previous results

      I've have had three previous stakes which you can check out:

      1. nl25 PKR




      2. nl25 Rush




      3. nl20 microgaming




      The stake information

      I'm looking to get staked 25BIs for nl50 regular and anon tables on microgaming.

      Everything will be split 50/50.

      Weekly updates in a rail thread/blog whichever the backer(s) prefer.

      I'd like to run the stake for 50k hands. My previous stake took two months but I was playing 5/6 tables, and for this stake I'll most likely stick to 4 tables for a while so time until completion is approx 3 months.

      Bankroll management can be arranged with backer(s) but I'm thinking something like:

      @€950 start mixing in nl20

      @€750 nl20 only

      @€500 call a meeting with backer(s) and decide on next course of action

      Should the deal end in a loss I'm happy to freeroll some of my future play to cover 50% of losses.

      Payment

      I'll sell in 10% chunks:

      10% = €125

      I accept NETeller/Stars.

      Other information

      Any other questions add me on comm tool and we can talk on skype or just ask itt.

      I used my last thread as a template so I think thats everything, but mods lmk if I've forgotten something and I'll edit asap.

      Thanks and good luck.

      ---------------
      Ragney - 100%
  • 7 replies
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Joined: 23.10.2007 Posts: 887
      I'll take some if Ragney doesn't. Can you message Rihard4a to contact me? Thanks!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Joined: 02.09.2010 Posts: 8,913
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      feedback

      Hi,

      About me

      I'm a micro cash reg and have been floating around here for a while.

      Why I need the stake

      Mainly for increased motivation to grind and work on my game. But also I've spent a long time on nl20/25 and feel like I'm a very solid reg there, but now I'm confident its time to move up to nl50 (especially after seeing a lot of the regs on normal tables mixing nl20/50). So it'd like to sell action to reduce the variance as well.

      Previous results

      I've have had three previous stakes which you can check out:

      1. nl25 PKR

      application

      rail



      2. nl25 Rush

      Application

      Rail




      3. nl20 microgaming

      Application

      Rail




      The stake information

      I'm looking to get staked 25BIs for nl50 regular and anon tables on microgaming.

      Everything will be split 50/50.

      Weekly updates in a rail thread/blog whichever the backer(s) prefer.

      I'd like to run the stake for 50k hands. My previous stake took two months but I was playing 5/6 tables, and for this stake I'll most likely stick to 4 tables for a while so time until completion is approx 3 months.

      Bankroll management can be arranged with backer(s) but I'm thinking something like:

      @€950 start mixing in nl20

      @€750 nl20 only

      @€500 call a meeting with backer(s) and decide on next course of action

      Should the deal end in a loss I'm happy to freeroll some of my future play to cover 50% of losses.

      Payment

      I'll sell in 10% chunks:

      10% = €125

      I accept NETeller/Stars.

      Other information

      Any other questions add me on comm tool and we can talk on skype or just ask itt.

      I used my last thread as a template so I think thats everything, but mods lmk if I've forgotten something and I'll edit asap.

      Thanks and good luck.

      ---------------
      Reserved:
      Ragney - 100% (As a previous backer I offered him first option on my action, I'm not sure what percentage he'd like (if any) so I'm keeping it reserved for now until I hear back, so if you'd like to book action please do so and once I get a reply I can edit the post with up to date information)
      Quoted for reference

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

      Please note that the rules have been updated]the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

      Best of Luck
      --VS
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      I'll take some if Ragney doesn't. Can you message Rihard4a to contact me? Thanks!
      Cool, I've messaged you on skype (or I hope its you haha)
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.04.2008 Posts: 549
      If am willing to buy whats left if guys behind me wont take it all.
      Please PM ME with your skype so we can talk .
      Cheers
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      Originally posted by oskrgy
      If am willing to buy whats left if guys behind me wont take it all.
      Please PM ME with your skype so we can talk .
      Cheers
      PM'd you
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Money sent.

      Fine with the BRM :)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      Originally posted by ragney
      Money sent.

      Fine with the BRM :)
      Received ty.

      All sold out. Thanks for the interest guys. First session tomorrow!