Poker Group Training Sessions

• AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      Hey, i was wondering if there is anyone interested in studying poker in a group.
      Like, a group of 7 to 10, playing in a full table like if it was a cash game, then studying mistakes and why that play over small 1 to 2 hours sessions.

We could just get in skype or any comunnication software and just learn with eachother !

If anyone interested just post or send PM.
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, AnaJorge,

I moved this to our Learning To Win forum, where such requests are usually made.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      Thanks, im kinda new at the website so i'm sorry bout posting this in the wrong section ! :f_mad:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by AnaJorge
      Thanks, im kinda new at the website so i'm sorry bout posting this in the wrong section ! :f_mad:
      np, that's why we're here!

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • tukioppilas62
      tukioppilas62
      Gold
      Hey, what stakes do you play? Fullring or shorthanded, holdem or omaha? I don't really understand what you mean by "playing in a full table like if it was a cash game". Do you mean playing with playmoney and then watching handhistorys together or what? I would be interested in a studygroup if you play nl50+
    • AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      yeah, its missing a lot of details...

I wanted a study group for Holdem, full ring and at micro limits, i have a really small bankroll.

And i dont think i am at your level, for me would be great to study with you, but i dont think u can learn a lot from me... :f_frown:

Although maybe someone shows up with same lvl that you are at this post ! :f_biggrin:

GL at the tables !
      :f_biggrin: