PT4 and TN2

• mylove190207
      mylove190207
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am seriously thinking of buying PT4. But as multitabler, I realy need TN2 (Sharkystrator is another option, but I think it doesnt include no time-out option so I will stick to TN2). So I am asking if both of them will doing good together. I realy don`t wanna get erors during play, especialy because I play hypers.

Thanks for your answer!
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mylove190207
      Hi,

I am seriously thinking of buying PT4. But as multitabler, I realy need TN2 (Sharkystrator is another option, but I think it doesnt include no time-out option so I will stick to TN2). So I am asking if both of them will doing good together. I realy don`t wanna get erors during play, especialy because I play hypers.

Thanks for your answer!
      Table Ninja supports poker sites and networks, there is nothing that we are aware of in Table Ninja that would conflict with any tracking software or HUDs. We have many PokerTracker 4 users who also use Table Ninja 2, if you do come across any issues you should contact Table Ninja support - it is their job to assure compatibility, but I am happy to say that will be an unlikely problem. We frequently advise users to try Table Ninja, its a good application that serves the needs of its users well.