Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll Details
      Name: $1,000 Depositors Free Tournament
      Starting times: Every Saturday at 09:30 GMT and 18:03 GMT
      Prize pool: $1,000

How can I participate?
      • You need a real money account at 888poker registered through PokerStrategy.com
      • Make a deposit between Friday (00:00 GMT) and the next Thursday (23:59 GMT) in order to take part in one of the two freerolls held on the following Saturday.

How can I find these freerolls?
      Open the 888poker lobby, select "All games" and choose "Tournaments".
      Under "All" you need to find the "$1,000 Depositors Free Tournament" from the list as shown in the image below:

You can talk with fellow PokerStrategists about the weekly freeroll and share your results right here in this thread.

Good luck to all participants!

Related Topics
      888poker: Promotions & Information
  • 6 replies
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      These freerolls are open to all 888 members who make deposit, will there be any depositor freeroll resrticted to PS members on 888?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Brdjan,

It is very likely that in the future we may run daily and/or depositor's freerolls for our tracked members at 888. As this is a new affiliation we may not yet have the numbers to justify running the freerolls.

Sorry for the late response.

Regards

Laz
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Brdjan,

It is very likely that in the future we may run daily and/or depositor's freerolls for our tracked members at 888. As this is a new affiliation we may not yet have the numbers to justify running the freerolls.

Sorry for the late response.

Regards

Laz
      No problem, tnx for answering, it makes sense what you said for more people :)
    • narutomiu
      narutomiu
      Basic
      I have a question for the 888 site games, If I never made a deposit on the site but have an account not tracked to you, Is their anyway to still get into these games? Also in general, what about the other games you hold on various sites, would I be able to par-take in them somehow, either by depositing again and using a "special" code this site holds, I've deposited on Stars, never on FT, PP I have deposited, but not on 88, nor Carbon, but I do have account on all those sites, + many more sites, which I've never deposited on, but have accounts.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey narutomiu,

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Generally the only way to partake in PokerStrategy.com's exclusive freerolls and promotions is to have an account tracked (created through our links) to us. It isn't possible to track existing accounts unfortunately.

There are two ways to get tracked account (Remember it must be a new account):

1) Take advantage of a free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Or 2) If there are no free money offers, you can sign up to any of our Partner rooms through our download links. This will also give you a tracked account.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • nurhidaya
      nurhidaya
      Basic
      code:
      I have a question for the 888 site games, If I never made a deposit on the site but have an account not tracked to you, Is their anyway to still get into these games? Also in general, what about the other games you hold on various sites, would I be able to par-take in them somehow, either by depositing again and using a "special" code this site holds, I've deposited on Stars, never on FT, PP I have deposited, but not on 88, nor Carbon, but I do have account on all those sites, + many more sites, which I've never deposited on, but have accounts