Database leaks??

• 7 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      From the first pic, you fold a lot to 4bet imo. Either you 3bet a lot with KK/QQ/Axxx or you fold hands that should call against 4bet.

I am not sure how your 4bet% is calculated, what other hands you 4bet besides aces? Do you always 4bet aces (assuming you are ~100bb deep)?
    • david1345
      david1345
      Silver
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      From the first pic, you fold a lot to 4bet imo. Either you 3bet a lot with KK/QQ/Axxx or you fold hands that should call against 4bet.

I am not sure how your 4bet% is calculated, what other hands you 4bet besides aces? Do you always 4bet aces (assuming you are ~100bb deep)?
      yeah i 3bet a lot of Ax hands and some KKxx

and 4bet most of the times AAxx and againts some ppl with hight 3bet % KKxx
      AKKx
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I admit i only glanced through the stats but everything seems ok. You are probably a bit too agressive though, but other than that nothing really pops out to me as a potential big leak.

Regards,

Skod
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      The biggest leak on your game is definitely check-folding too often, which can be exploited by regs calling your flop cbet and raising your missed cbet on a later street. Problem exists because you play too straightforward. You need to have a check-calling range with mediocre hands especially against opponents who aren't folding to cbets a lot and are somewhat aggressive. Check-calling hands like mid pair with some draws as a pot control should improve your results on a flop and/or turn. If your opponent has a high river bet %, you can do it for value instead especially when there's some draws that are either missed or can be represented to be hit. Notes on betsizes and reads on timing can help you further making the right decision.

Another leak on your game is that you aren't defending blinds enough. At first, try to find opponents who have a low cbet% and defend more against them by calling. When you are familiar with that, move on to defending wider by 3-betting opponents that have a high steal % and who fold to 3-bets/cbets often. Good luck!
    • david1345
      david1345
      Silver
      thanks for the answers
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      About the blind defense, I don't think you have to defend blinds that much as in holdem for an example. Playing oop sucks, either with 3bet or calling pre. I do agree that against certain opponents you can make profit from the blinds and with strong range you can make profit against almost anyone. But if you start to widen your ranges to marginal hands against good players, it's a great way to lose money.

It's not a coincidence that Jens and Galfond both say that you should play tight from the blinds.
    • Post removed