This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AlabardaRNMD,

Welcome to the English community. :)

That was a bit of a short introduction. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself.

And what games do you prefer to play?

Regards

Laz
    • AlabardaRNMD
      AlabardaRNMD
      Bronze
      Well, I am 34 years old, I started playing s&g in 1999 (cash was not available in Italy at that time), some years later (i was studying at the university in a while) I had to stop playing and studying 'cause I had to work, first in my little town, Chieti, then in Bologna for a couple of years; finally I went back to university (a different one from the first) and got graduated last year. So I restarted playing again at Texas Hold'em, but now I am a micro NLHE 6max bss player :) I know that my english is really horrible, I hope to improve it as I will read the threads of this community members.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AlabardaRNMD,

Your English is fine. Had no problems at all understanding.

You could consider starting a blog. We have quite a few guys using blogs to improve their English as well as their poker.

If you have any questions at all, then don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • AlabardaRNMD
      AlabardaRNMD
      Bronze
      Ty for the advices