Changing account to different site?

• Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      When I signed up here I saw only Mansion, Titan, Fulltilt, Stars and Party.
      I signed up to Mansion and found out later it was Ipoker, which I do not like due to the extremely tight play I found there. Later discovered Pacific Poker mentioned on this site, which is part of 888.com, the best poker room I have found so far (when considering the competition, I already have an account at LuckyAce).
      Does this mean I could have chosen Pacific Poker to recieve the bonus?
      And is it possible to cancel the account at Mansion and sign up at Pacific instead, or at least have the points system accumulate at my Lucky Ace account which is also part of 888?
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Maniatrix,

Pacific poker is not yet an option for the 50$ starting capital, and although it will probably be added in the future, it is not possible for you to switch accounts after having already received your capital.

You can't get points for your lucky ace account because it's not an affiliate partner of pokerstrategy.

You can however use our 125% up to $475 sign up bonus at Pacific Poker (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/681/) of which 50% up to $175 are instantly credited to your account to make an account there which will produce strategy points.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      You can however use our 125% up to $475 sign up bonus at Pacific Poker (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/681/) of which 50% up to $175 are instantly credited to your account to make an account there which will produce strategy points.
      Alright, so both of the accounts will accumulate strategy points at once?
      Sounds like a good deal then, I might take that.

I was also wondering, since I have Party and Titan accounts as well, though they are not signed up through this site, will I be able to accumulate strategy points with those accounts?

Sorry for all the questions I'm just interested in a way to quickly gain access to the more advanced videos and strategy articles you have here.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Maniatrix,

yes you will be able to use both accounts to accumulate strategy points.

There is the possibility to retrack your titan account. But there are some requirements:
      If you want to re-track your titan poker account, the first requirement is that your Titan account is more than 30 days old. If this is the case then your participation will be decided on a case by case basis. (If it doesn't work, the problem was normally that you account was created with a different bonus code from another Revenue Share Affiliate)

To find out whether you are eligible to retrack your account, please log into PokerStrategy and enter your Titan Poker account data and choose the appropriate option. We will check it out for you. Please enter your username which is used for the login and not your screenname!

As far as I know it's not possible to retrack existing realmoney party poker accounts.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      As of the following:

(If it doesn't work, the problem was normally that you account was created with a different bonus code from another Revenue Share Affiliate)
      Yes it was created with the use of a different bonus code and it is not 30 days old, thanks for the info by the way :P
      I think I'll be creating a Pacific account in the near future...