very new

• MedellinMan
      MedellinMan
      Basic
      I am new and i have a questions can I get rake-back if I have already downloaded the software? I have played Poker a lot, mostly Brick and Mortar. I would like to start Mulch-tabling and would like to get a lot of table to choose from but i live in the US. I am retired and plan on playing online a lot but I am Moving to Medellin Colombia and I hope to be able to get my Pokerstars account back is that possible?
      Thank You
      TOM
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Tom,

Once you have signed for a room, you are generally excluded from external RB deals. RB is generally provided as an incentive to sign up.

The best way to find out if your PokerStars account is active is to either send an email to support@pokerstars.com or download the client from the .net site and see if you can login.

You could also ask PokerStars if they could close your account, leaving you free to open a new account when you move to Colombia.

Ofc once you move to Colombia, you will become eligible for our free money and bonus offers.

Regards

Laz
    • MedellinMan
      MedellinMan
      Basic
      So If I haven't downloaded yet i will get rakeback? but here in NJ USA there are not a lot of sites that are legal what would site would you do I would like to play mirco stakes?