Where are nice first deposit bonuses ;)

• slikec
      I am sure you all know for some nice sites that offer really nice first deposit bonuses.

Currently since i am still low stake player(NL50 SSS more or less) i am looking for sites that offer bonuses similar to everest(everest had 200$ 2 in months and 0,07$ per 1$ rake on table which for me as SSS player meant approx. 110% rake back :D ).

So since i don't know if is allowed to write sites here that are not linked with PS please write me on mail: xxx about sites that there biggest bonus is sth. like max.300$ to clear per month.( means 300$ in 30 days or lets say 1000$ in 100days etc.) with nice rake back deal.

I am clearing currently at FTP and other bonuses for PS or they ain't so good at rake back deal or they are to big for me at the moment(Ladbrokespoker,...). I hope'll improve move uplimits and than i plan to clear those. Is waste to use only 30% of first deposit bonus i think if there is like 100+poker sites and sure some have sth. i am looking for.

Hope some will give me some nice suggestions,

P.S.: If you also know the bonus codes that give the most first deposit bonuses also add that pls not just link of poker site.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello slikec,

Although I know you don't mean it bad with this, and have many linked accounts, the board rules forbid these kind of threads, which is why I will close this.

(You are in fact right though: the Ladbrokes bonus is very nice with ~95% rakeback on the first $1,500 of rake. In case you don't already have accounts there; the new PartyPoker bonus of 500$ is paid out in increments, as is the Poker Kings bonus. The InterPoker account has 6 months clearing time which should also make it no problem)

I hope you understand.

Best regards