This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where are nice first deposit bonuses ;)

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I am sure you all know for some nice sites that offer really nice first deposit bonuses.

Currently since i am still low stake player(NL50 SSS more or less) i am looking for sites that offer bonuses similar to everest(everest had 200$ 2 in months and 0,07$ per 1$ rake on table which for me as SSS player meant approx. 110% rake back :D ).

So since i don't know if is allowed to write sites here that are not linked with PS please write me on mail: xxx about sites that there biggest bonus is sth. like max.300$ to clear per month.( means 300$ in 30 days or lets say 1000$ in 100days etc.) with nice rake back deal.

I am clearing currently at FTP and other bonuses for PS or they ain't so good at rake back deal or they are to big for me at the moment(Ladbrokespoker,...). I hope'll improve move uplimits and than i plan to clear those. Is waste to use only 30% of first deposit bonus i think if there is like 100+poker sites and sure some have sth. i am looking for.

Hope some will give me some nice suggestions,

slikec

P.S.: If you also know the bonus codes that give the most first deposit bonuses also add that pls not just link of poker site.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello slikec,

Although I know you don't mean it bad with this, and have many linked accounts, the board rules forbid these kind of threads, which is why I will close this.

(You are in fact right though: the Ladbrokes bonus is very nice with ~95% rakeback on the first $1,500 of rake. In case you don't already have accounts there; the new PartyPoker bonus of 500$ is paid out in increments, as is the Poker Kings bonus. The InterPoker account has 6 months clearing time which should also make it no problem)

I hope you understand.

Best regards
      SoyCD