lost a third of my BR

• cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      I'm sick of this game. It's been two week now I can't do anything but see my bankroll go away, some day really quickly. Every fish is stacking me on big pairs with random suited hands, every possible flush/str8 is coming on the river, every bad SS is hitting trips after following a big raise... I can't stand it anymore, I'm taking some time away from NLHE. Thinking of trying RAZZ.
  • 9 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I had my share of suckouts and i am sure almost everyone had/has em. But after a while they seem to disappear. Generally suckouts depend a lot of your play style. Maybe try and change poker platform.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by RockEye
      I had my share of suckouts and i am sure almost everyone had/has em. But after a while they seem to disappear. Generally suckouts depend a lot of your play style. Maybe try and change poker platform.
      LOL sound advice imo ;)
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      I've lost and regained a third of my BR within a single day with proper BRM multiple times, I don't see the problem.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      I've lost and regained a third of my BR within a single day with proper BRM multiple times, I don't see the problem.
      Same just two days on lost it, and 5 days to regain it.
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      I don't see the interest of your post, you could lost your whole BR within proper BR management as well. I've already lost and regained one third of my BR quickly. But it is all the more frustrating when it is slowly and surely wipped by a succession of negative sessions which seems to never end.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Just be sure about your moves. They should be +EV. Money will come, don't worry.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Cindy,

I'd suggest you go through all your hands where you've lost the most money and put them in a replayer and make sure that the hand(s) were played correctly on your part and if you're unsure of any hands then just post them in the relevant sectionand get some feedback.

Best of luck n hitting the upswing soon.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      losing 1/3 of your BR doesn't mean you're playing sub-optimally.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      Originally posted by RockEye
      LOL sound advice imo ;)
      Hey it helps from a psychological stand point