Please help me

• lucky19912008
      lucky19912008
      Bronze
      Hello, I have joined the 150 $ bonus of you. I received a $ 50. I have earned 30 $. Total assets of my $ 80. I was asked to withdraw 30 $. Why titanpoker request I earn 2,500 points to withdraw it?. I have to leave your $ 50 in the same way as stipulated.
      please contact titanpoker and ask them to pay me that amount
      My account titanpoker is TTR90761882.
      Please check me!
  • 4 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I think Pokerstrategy can't do anything about it, it's Titan poker requirement, they make sure you earn them some money (rake) when you deposit.

It's still better then Full tilt. I received my free capital there, i cleared the whole bonus and i still had to deposit 50$ to be able to withdraw 76$.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Do You realy need theese 30$? Imo is better to leave money on Your account and climb up limits because on higher limits You will make more money. Then You will be able to withdraw much more then 30$ without affecting Your bankroll

BTW: Do You have any special reason for making two same threads in diferent boards? ;)
    • aahitman
      aahitman
      Bronze
      I think you can only redraw the money when you completed the minimum requirments of the 50$ + 100$ reward. You have to make the points or so...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lucky19912008,

You have to clear the withdrawal conditions of the individual Pokerroom before being able to withdraw your starting capital, or winnings derived from it.

As soon as you have cleared the amount required by the poker site you will be able to cash out as much as you want.

Best regards,
      SoyCD