This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titanpoker Is Scam?

• lucky19912008
      lucky19912008
      Bronze
      Hello, I have joined the 150 $ bonus of you. I received a $ 50. I have earned 30 $. Total assets of my $ 80. I was asked to withdraw 30 $. Why titanpoker request I earn 2,500 points to withdraw it?. I have to leave your $ 50 in the same way as stipulated.
      please contact titanpoker and ask them to pay me that amount
      My account titanpoker is TTR90761882.
      Please check me!
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Man what you'll do with 30$. I mean do you really need them? Just play till you clear whole bonus and than withdraw if you want to change platform.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      it's the same with any other platform, the $50 came free and to withdraw any part of it, or any winning derived from it, you have to clear a certain amount of points.
    • anti5ive
      anti5ive
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      it's the same with any other platform, the $50 came free and to withdraw any part of it, or any winning derived from it, you have to clear a certain amount of points.
      exactly elhh82.. you have to meet the terms (points) first before you withdraw.
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      I quit playing @ titan poker.

I was phoned one night @ 8:30pm(3-4:30am in europe) by titan support,they phoned to ask me to deposit money into my acct.

I had money in my acct, and still have money in my acct, as I haven't played another day since.

I thought some-one had violated my credit card # and was phoning me to load money into it ,to rip me off.
      This person was very insistant that I load money into my acct right away.
      I checked with my credit card company to put my card on hold, and to trace any transactions, because I think some-one has stolen my card number.

the next day I phoned titan poker,to find out that they did phone me the night before to deposit money into my acct.

Titan poker isn't a scam, they are a fucking unethical discrace to the poker world. X( :baby:
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      you can withraw if you have more than 150, remember the bonus is 50+100