Adding rebuys and add ons

• biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Hi,
      I've been trying to add rebuy and add'ons of pokerstars games with no luck. I know those are not recorded in tournament histories so I tried couple of things but didnt work. First I found this thread but it seems that importing playing history audit does not work neither with htm, csv or xsl formats (would be a nice option). So tried to enter those manually but after I enter values via edit mode, they dont seem to appear. But after a couple of HM2 restarts they get entered. Any ideas how to make life easier?

HM2 2.0.0.8091
      W7
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      The import of the html file should work. Please make sure it is in english.

For me editing a tourney and adding a rebuy works without problems. Do you see any error messages when trying this or are other files in the edit window empty?

Can you try to import some tourneys in a new test database? You will find the handhistories and summary files of your tourneys in the archive folder c:\hm2archive. From there you can import them via Hand importing -> import file/folder into a newly created test database
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Tested with a test database still got the same results. Importing from html or htm gives no results (it is english). Manually entering also does not show up. No errors, nothing, just the field remains at 0 value after entering, closing and opening again the tournament edit window. Refreshing also gives no results. Sometimes values get entered though can't really find out how. All other values are ok'ish: buins ok while size, speed and time played of the tournament often gives wrong results, but I don't mind about those. Stt's are ok for size and speed though entering rebuy does not work here as well; mtt's are trouble in all fields except buyin and rake.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please send me the original handhistory files and html files with link to this thread to netsrak@holdemmanager.net. Please zip the files.

Please add the holdemmanager log file too after you tried to edit some tourney data.
      You find it under c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\holdemmanager\log.txt