Funny and Coincident Fantasyland in OFC pineapple

• david789
      david789
      Basic
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnv_wAmIQAAn6bD.jpg
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnv_3cPIEAAYNbC.jpg

Heads Up, I am on the button. Starting hands: His: 6c Tc 3d 5d Jh Mine: Qd Td 3h 7h 5s

After he showed his hands, I found we share some of the same cards. Opps! It’s hard to make pair, so, I was thinking of making flush or straight. I placed Qd Td in bottom, the other three cards in middle. I did not put the 5s in top to bet two flush, but left set in the top waiting for QKA. Remember:everything for FANTASYLAND! And now I could bet straight or pair in middle (4 and 6 were fresh).

In the second round of deal, I got J97, Jd was placed in the bottom, and 7 in middle to create a pair.

In the third round of deal, 926, Great! 9d was terrific. 4 cards of a straight flush was made! 15 scores, it worth to wait even it did not come in the next round. No good seat for 6, so I put it into the top which did not belong to it.

The fourth round of deal came. 866. Problems came. Regularly, 6 should be placed in the top, and the other 6 in bottom, then 5 scores got, however, it’s so rarely to get trips in top to win fantasyland. But...Was it a rarely surprise waiting for me? If it turns out to be 666, then all these 6 found their belongs. The middle was waiting for the other two 7( if 7d came, then problem came). For the bottom, No big problem, I waited for one of the
      remaining 6 or 5 demand to created the flush; Or, 8 and K created Straight. The problem was 7, has he given up 7? 7 did not help him, except the 7c, which in my middle.

The last round of deal began. A27, I could not believe what I saw....
      What a coincident fantasyland! LOL...I rewarded myself a cup of beer and made ao celebrate this Fantasyland.
  • 10 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, david789...

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Good to see you jump right in and start blogging.

I must admit that I'm totally confused regarding what game you're describing...

Care to elaborate?

Best of luck at the tables...
      --VS
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Vs,

It is the pro's favourite, Open Face Chinese,

Cheers

Laz
    • david789
      david789
      Basic
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, david789...

Care to elaborate?

--VS
      Thanks! VorpalF2F I had planned to share my hands details with screenshots. But it is not allowed. lol. Its open face chinese poker. :)
    • david789
      david789
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Vs,

It is the pro's favourite, Open Face Chinese,

Cheers

Laz
      Want to share my experience with the open face lovers and improve skills together. :P
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey david789,

I know very little about OFC apart from your top hand has to be worse than your middle which has to be worse than your bottom.

But if players like Shaun Deeb and Barry Greenstein can't pull themselves away from an OFC game at the PCA to actually register for the tournaments that they went there for, then it must be a riveting game.

One day OFC will be spread by the main online rooms, so I would love to see more discussion on the intricacies of OFC.

Then when it happens, we'll be in a pretty good position to crush the fishes.

Cheers

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by david789
      Hi, david789...

Care to elaborate?

--VS
      Thanks! VorpalF2F I had planned to share my hands details with screenshots. But it is not allowed. lol. Its open face chinese poker. :)
      You can still link to a screenshot at an online image hosting site. It will appear in your post as a clickable link rather than an image.

You could consider one our free poker money offers. This would give you lifetime bronze status which would allow you to post images directly into your posts.

Regards

Laz
    • david789
      david789
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Originally posted by david789
      Hi, david789...

Care to elaborate?

--VS
      You can still link to a screenshot at an online image hosting site. It will appear in your post as a clickable link rather than an image.

You could consider one our free poker money offers. This would give you lifetime bronze status which would allow you to post images directly into your posts.

Regards

Laz
      Good idea! I will try to add the image link when I have more hands details to share. Thanks!
    • david789
      david789
      Basic
      Have added the screenshot link to it.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome david789, Very nice indeed :f_thumbsup:
    • david789
      david789
      Basic