Hand history

• 3yefish
      3yefish
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I have problem with hand history saving locally. I have made checkmark to save history to my disk. I can see those files to saving C:\Poker\William Hill Poker\History... while im playing cashgames.
      After session and closing pokerclient, i see only empty directory. No any .xml files or anything.
      Any advices? I had same problem when played in Betfred poker. ?(
  • 12 replies
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Me too bro !

I asked them and they `blablablalba` me and I didn t get any clear answer.

Hope to find the solution ...
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by 3yefish
      Hey,
      I have problem with hand history saving locally. I have made checkmark to save history to my disk. I can see those files to saving C:\Poker\William Hill Poker\History... while im playing cashgames.
      After session and closing pokerclient, i see only empty directory. No any .xml files or anything.
      Any advices? I had same problem when played in Betfred poker. ?(
      Hi, 3yefish,
      Are you using a tracker like Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker?

By design both of them archive hand histories after they have been ingested.

For HM2 the default location for the archive is:
      C:\HM2Archive

Hands in the archive are stored in a tree structure by date.

If you're NOT using a tracker, then let us know.

It is NOT a good idea to disable the archive feature. HM2 at least bogs down if it has to wade through lots of files.

Regards,
      --VS
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Hi guys, i have the same problem, William Hill doesnt create the folder Poker in C:, i tried reinstall the software, but it didnt work. I have been with this problem for two months.

Please any help will be appriciate
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jmm88,

Try C:\Users\xxYourNamexx\AppData\Local\WilliamHill or WH Poker\History where xxYourNamxx is your Windows name.

Let us know if that's where it is as I don't have WH but other iPoker rooms have been moving their HHs there.

Regards

Laz
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Thank you so much Lazza, there are my hand histories, at C:\Users\xxYourNamexx\AppData\Local\WilliamHill

You are the best ;)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awww. Thanx so much jmm88 :f_drink:
    • blufff0rmuff
      blufff0rmuff
      Bronze
      I cannot find any folder whatsoever and I've searched everywhere :/

I have selected the store hand histories option (and has been for a month) and have not used a poker tracker software up to now... wanted to that's why I'm looking for the folder :P
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bluff0rmuff,

Another place to check is your Documents or Downloads folders. Sometimes HH folders can be created there.

You can also try using Windows basic Search function. Searching for WilliamHill should give you locations for all WH folders including that troublesome HH folder.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Laz
    • blufff0rmuff
      blufff0rmuff
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply Lazza.

Unfortunately I've searched everywhere and cant seem to find anything.

Used the windows search for key words such as poker, william and history but nothing. Even went through every folder personally and couldn't find anything.

Contacted customer support and they told me they would e-mail me in the next 48 hrs.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bluff0rmuff,

Can you see the AppData folder in the address C:\Users\xxYourNamexx\AppData\Local\WilliamHill. Windows classes this folder as a system folder and hides it by default. If you can't see the AppData folder then open a Windows Explorer window, go to Tools > Folder Options, click the View tab and ensure that 'Show hidden files and folders" is checked.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • blufff0rmuff
      blufff0rmuff
      Bronze
      You sir, are the best :f_biggrin: Found it, thank you :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you kind sir :]