PokerStrategy.com VIP Party in Wrocław! (Poland)

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Diamond VIP status on PokerStrategy.com offers up plenty of benefits and one of those is the chance to visit major European cities for our VIP parties.

The next VIP Party will be held in Wrocław on Saturday, August 09 and you can look forward to another day packed with entertainment if you make the trip out to Poland.

Wrocław is the largest city in southwestern Poland, situated within the historic region of Lower Silesia. It boasts fascinating architecture, many rivers, islands, bridges, an abundance of greenery, parks, good restaurants and is loved by its inhabitants who sometimes call it Wroc-Love.

Paintball, dinner and drinks!

The schedule itself will kick off at midday with an exciting session of competitive paintball in which you'll get the chance to bond with friends and fellow members that you've liased with on the forums.

Then, once our community battle royale has come to an end and olive branches have been extended, the whole group will enjoy a traditional three course meal at Dwór Polski before heading off for a night of VIP partying at Klub Eter.

An all-night open bar will be provided to ensure that no one leaves sober thirsty! ;)

mo1
      mo1 mo1

How can I book my place?

The conditions are very simple:

• Achieve Diamond VIP status between June 01 and July 31 for at least one day.
      • Send a registration form to Jakub.Jaskula@pokerstrategy.com and include the following:

1) Your full name and PokerStrategy.com nickname
      2) Your dietary requirements
      3) Confirmation that you'd like to join the paintball activity

• Come to Wrocław on August 09 and have fun!

The event will be hosted by Marta and Toluvel, supported languages will be English and Polish.

See you there!
  • 4 replies
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Ah sweet I'm diamond for a couple days in June.

I assume It'll be an all nighter so there's no point in looking for accommodation right?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LemOn36,

Please note that the requirement is to get 7,500 StrategyPoints (Diamond status) in either June or July. The status updgrade won in a promotion etc, unfortunately is not enough. The same applies to the status carried over from the previous month (May).

Are you planning to get the necessary points? If so, it would be great to see you in Wrocław! :)

I would advice you book a night (Sat-Sun), it's always better and safer to have a place to stay and it won't cost you a fortune. You can find a lot of affordable options using Booking.com

Cheers!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi!

English community - who's coming?

I'd be delighted to meet you. :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Around 2 weeks left! If you would like to join, please sign up as soon as possible. :f_cool:

If you haven't been to Wrocław, that's what it looks like:

Where is it?

Some flights and costs (8-10 return) from Skyscanner

Munich -> Wrocław -> Munich €227
      Berlin -> Wrocław -> Berlin €260
      London (LTN) -> Wrocław -> London (LTN) €319 (07-10)