• ImEwaK
      Hey everyone! I've been playing micro stakes online poker for about a year now and I've decided that it's time for me to get a little bit more serious about it. I currently work as a freelance musician which is a career path that leaves a lot of opportunity for making some extra money playing poker due to not having regular work hours. I devote most of my free time to becoming a better musician, but I try to wake up early to play poker for a couple of hours and I sometimes play at night after whatever gigs/rehearsals I had that day.

I really feel myself growing as a poker player mostly from experience playing 6 Max 25NL, watching videos, and reading articles. I think it's time for me to join some sort of community which is why I'm here. I live in Los Angeles, CA and I want to build up a bankroll and improve my game as much as possible so that I'm crushing by the time regulated online poker gets passed here (which may be very soon...)

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

- EwaK
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey EwaK,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I'm really looking forward to the prospect of California regulating online poker as I believe it will force the government to act on a Federal basis. After all California is by itself is the 5th largest economy in the world.

And of course that gives me a chance to post a video from one of my heroes, who in 2007 started a petition to legalise online poker in California.