[Application] UPAY4DINNER (Sunday 8th June) Sold out

    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: UPAY4DINNER Staking Application - Sunday 8th June 2014 :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      :diamond: Short Bio: :diamond:

      Gary, 29 from Rep of Ireland. Gold member of almost 4 years and former Head moderator of the English Community. Playing poker for 7 years and since March I have been concentrating heavily on MTTs. Since then I have won $10k with net winnings of $8.2k

      :spade: Why I need this stake :spade:

      As much as I'd love to play all these on my own I simply cannot afford to do so. Also, MTTs are very high variance and I like to include Hyper Turbo MTTs for volume. I like to make my ABI between $10-$11

      :heart: Recent Results :heart:

      • 3/30 in PaddyPowerPoker freeroll for $1,000
      • $750 + $850 package to Betfair Live Cork in September 2012
      • Chopped Betfair Live Side Event for €1,150 in October 2012
      • 2/4472 in MicroMillions 7 Event #36 for $5.2k in March 2014
      • 2/1524 in an $11 MTT for $1.6k in April 2014
      • 15/9141 in Hotter 16.50 for $550 in April 2014
      • 13/15001 in Carnival Bigger $22 for $450.15 in April 2014
      • 156/4706 in SCOOP #11M $109 for $412.01 + $600 in bounties in May 2014
      • 184/8080 in SCOOP #45M $109 for $404 in May 2014
      • 3/1720 in $5.10 Hyper for $774 in May 2014


      :club: Helpful Links :club:

      PocketFives
      PokerProLabs
      OPR
      My current blog

      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: The Stake :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      I am looking to sell 30% of this package at 1.21 markup

      UPAY4DINNER

      ----------------------------
      Sunday 8-6-14
      ----------------------------

      13.22 $22 Sunday Million Satellite
      13.45 $5.10 Hyper

      14.00 $27 Turbo Knockout
      14.00 Bigger $5.50

      15.30 Hotter $33
      15.45 $21 Super Knockout

      16.00 $27 Turbo Knockout
      16.00 Bigger $8.80

      17.00 Bigger $22
      17.15 $27 Turbo Progressive Knockout
      17.30 Hotter $11

      18.30 Hotter $16.50

      19.30 Hotter $75
      19.30 $51 Hyper
      19.30 $5.10 Hyper

      20.30 Hotter $55

      21.15 $25 Hyper
      21.30 $5.10 Hyper

      ----------------------------
      Total: $442.10
      MU: 1.21
      Sub Total: $534.94
      Rounded: $535
      ----------------------------

      Selling 30%

      ----------------------------

      Percentages:

      5%: $26.75
      10%: $53.50
      20%: $107
      30%: $160.50

      ----------------------------

      Reserves: 100/100

      ----------------------------

      Gary: 55%
      Lazza: 10%
      Tino: 5%
      pucilpet: 10%
      MJPerry: 10%
      leo23s: 5%
      rompas: 5%

      :diamond: Payment :diamond:

      I prefer that all payments are made to my PokerStars account: UPAY4DINNER (Ireland)

      I can make certain arrangements with Paypal and Skrill if necessary.

      Please make the payment from now until Friday evening. Any funds not received by this time will be issued to any reserves on a first come first serve basis.

      :diamond:P lease view my feedback thread here and I would really appreciate if any new buyer would leave any feedback after this stake is completed.

      :diamond: I will create a rail thread and post a link in this thread on or before the day of the schedule.

      :diamond: Any cancellations made during this schedule will be refunded with mark up.

      :diamond: I reserve the right to play any further tournaments outside of this schedule.

  • 21 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2011 Posts: 6,411
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: UPAY4DINNER Staking Application - Sunday 8th June 2014 :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      :diamond: Short Bio: :diamond:

      Gary, 29 from Rep of Ireland. Gold member of almost 4 years and former Head moderator of the English Community. Playing poker for 7 years and since March I have been concentrating heavily on MTTs. Since then I have won $10k with net winnings of $8.2k

      :spade: Why I need this stake :spade:

      As much as I'd love to play all these on my own I simply cannot afford to do so. Also, MTTs are very high variance and I like to include Hyper Turbo MTTs for volume. I like to make my ABI between $10-$11

      :heart: Recent Results :heart:

      • 3/30 in PaddyPowerPoker freeroll for $1,000
      • $750 + $850 package to Betfair Live Cork in September 2012
      • Chopped Betfair Live Side Event for €1,150 in October 2012
      • 2/4472 in MicroMillions 7 Event #36 for $5.2k in March 2014
      • 2/1524 in an $11 MTT for $1.6k in April 2014
      • 15/9141 in Hotter 16.50 for $550 in April 2014
      • 13/15001 in Carnival Bigger $22 for $450.15 in April 2014
      • 156/4706 in SCOOP #11M $109 for $412.01 + $600 in bounties in May 2014
      • 184/8080 in SCOOP #45M $109 for $404 in May 2014
      • 3/1720 in $5.10 Hyper for $774 in May 2014


      :club: Helpful Links :club:

      PocketFives
      PokerProLabs
      OPR
      My current blog

      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: The Stake :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      I am looking to sell 30% of this package at 1.21 markup

      UPAY4DINNER

      ----------------------------
      Sunday 8-6-14
      ----------------------------

      13.22 $22 Sunday Million Satellite
      13.45 $5.10 Hyper

      14.00 $27 Turbo Knockout
      14.00 Bigger $5.50

      15.30 Hotter $33
      15.45 $21 Super Knockout

      16.00 $27 Turbo Knockout
      16.00 Bigger $8.80

      17.00 Bigger $22
      17.15 $27 Turbo Progressive Knockout
      17.30 Hotter $11

      18.30 Hotter $16.50

      19.30 Hotter $75
      19.30 $51 Hyper
      19.30 $5.10 Hyper

      20.30 Hotter $55

      21.15 $25 Hyper
      21.30 $5.10 Hyper

      ----------------------------
      Total: $442.10
      MU: 1.21
      Sub Total: $534.94
      Rounded: $535
      ----------------------------

      Selling 30%

      ----------------------------

      Percentages:

      5%: $26.75
      10%: $53.50
      20%: $107
      30%: $160.50

      ----------------------------

      Reserves: 70/100

      ----------------------------

      Gary: 55%
      Lazza: 10%
      Tino: 5%

      :diamond: Payment :diamond:

      I prefer that all payments are made to my PokerStars account: UPAY4DINNER (Ireland)

      I can make certain arrangements with Paypal and Skrill if necessary.

      Please make the payment from now until Friday evening. Any funds not received by this time will be issued to any reserves on a first come first serve basis.

      :diamond:P lease view my feedback thread here and I would really appreciate if any new buyer would leave any feedback after this stake is completed.

      :diamond: I will create a rail thread and post a link in this thread on or before the day of the schedule.

      :diamond: Any cancellations made during this schedule will be refunded with mark up.

      :diamond: I reserve the right to play any further tournaments outside of this schedule.



      Quoted for reference.

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

      Please note that the rules have been updated]the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.03.2009 Posts: 694
      I'm a gonna take 10%! Skrill was fine for ya, right?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Originally posted by pucilpet
      I'm a gonna take 10%! Skrill was fine for ya, right?
      Booked, please add me in the Community tool and we will discuss this on Skype :)
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908

      10%
    • leo23s
      leo23s
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.05.2010 Posts: 4,445
      5%
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Booked guys, thanks.

      5% remains and if necessary will set up a reserve list
    • rompas
      rompas
      Moderator
      Moderator
      Joined: 12.02.2014 Posts: 2,368
      i can take the last % if its still availibile
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Originally posted by rompas
      i can take the last % if its still availibile
      It's all yours bro!

      We have sold out but I don't mind taking reserves as back up
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908

      Sent via PayPal. Hopefully the Perry Curse doesn't strike and you can actually play this time :s_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Received.

      Admittedly I was apprehensive when I see you book :P

      Third time lucky though, right?

      :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      List of backers + status of funds:


      UPAY4DINNER: 55% Received
      Lazza61: 10% Received
      TinoLaan: 5%
      pucilpet: 10% Received
      MJPerry: 10% Received
      leo23s: 5%
      romapas: 5% Received

      I have sent friend requests to pucilpet and leo23s as they are new backers. I would appreciate that we could send the funds before 8pm Friday BST.

      Thanks guys

    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.03.2009 Posts: 694
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER

      I have sent friend requests to pulcipet and leo23s as they are new backers. I would appreciate that we could send the funds before 8pm Friday BST.

      Thanks guys
      Hi, I got the notification about this invite in my email but for some reason when I went to look for it it was nowhere to be found. But no worries, I've sent the friend invite your way.

      thanks,
      Petteri
    • leo23s
      leo23s
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.05.2010 Posts: 4,445
      Hi!

      I will send it on friday :) !
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Originally posted by pucilpet
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER

      I have sent friend requests to pulcipet and leo23s as they are new backers. I would appreciate that we could send the funds before 8pm Friday BST.

      Thanks guys
      Hi, I got the notification about this invite in my email but for some reason when I went to look for it it was nowhere to be found. But no worries, I've sent the friend invite your way.

      thanks,
      Petteri
      Sent you a friend request on Skype :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Originally posted by leo23s
      Hi!

      I will send it on friday :) !
      Awesome, thank you!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Would appreciate if everyone could add me on Skype so I can rail solely in my staking channel as this is a pretty big schedule and I'd like to cut down on the admin work and concentrate solely on the games

      I've sent friend requests to everyone :)

      Please add me and send me your Skype address.


      Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Just Tino and Leo23s left to pay.

      Please do so before 7pm BST today :)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2011 Posts: 6,411
      Sent :)
    • leo23s
      leo23s
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.05.2010 Posts: 4,445
      Sent (huevo23s) gl!
    • 1
    • 2