Can't Pass Quiz!! HELP!!

• BigSlickUp
      BigSlickUp
      Basic
      Hi, everyone. I have failed the quiz twice, even though I have reviewed the reviews. Could someone PLEASE give me some advise as to which quiz is the easiest one to take to get the free $ - limit, tournament, or no limit. I have taken the tournament and no limit quiz and told I didn't pass. I would really like to pass on my 3rd try. Thanks a bunch.
  • 8 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      All information are in the articles to read before the quiz I dont belive one quiz are harder than another. So all I can say is read those articles carfully and reflect over that you read and ask questions in the forum if something is unclear in the articles.
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      You have plenty of time to answer the quiz so just open the questions/answers in another window and look up any answer you are not sure of.
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by grunta0
      You have plenty of time to answer the quiz so just open the questions/answers in another window and look up any answer you are not sure of.
      lol
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      When you pass the Quiz DO NOT join MansionPoker !
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi BigSlick,

Concentrate on just the one Quiz rather than moving between them. Whilst fundamentally similar and all the knowledge required to pass is held within the guides, it is easier to concentrate on one.
      Some methods will vary between limit/nl/tournaments etc, so don't confuse yourself.

Don't rush, the quiz is important not just to get the bonus, but you will need the knowledge afterwards to ensure you build on the bonus & don't lose it in the first few days.

Established players are still revisiting the guides regularly to recap on strategy, they're that important!

Good luck, you can do it, we all have faith in you and welcome to PokerStrategy. :)

Bart.
    • aahitman
      aahitman
      Bronze
      I found NO LIMIT quiz to be more easy than the SNG/Tournament one, so give this one a try and study the articles well...
    • aryangor
      aryangor
      Bronze
      Hey! I took the FL quiz and passed the first time. What really helped is that they put up questions at the end of every strategy section. So I wrote my answers down and after every section I checked my answers with the memo. When I failed many questions, I restudied that article again till I managed to get it all right. Once I did all questions correctly, I knew I was ready for the big exam!

Hope this helps 4u! All of the best!!! :club:
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Take notes, helps remembering, plus you can look up in your notes if the remembering part did not help.