Mansion Poker- DON"T PLAY HERE !

• 25 replies
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      I don't know about your own experience. But when I played on Mansion in the past, it was okay for me. It's right that you have to send them your ID before y are able to withdraw - since that's thier policy. However, after you have done it, everything is okay - no more problem.
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      The number of documents that they manage to mislay I am surprised they are not based in the bermuda triangle.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by Poolcue
      The number of documents that they manage to mislay I am surprised they are not based in the bermuda triangle.
      qft

just finished chatting with the mansion support, after they supposedly couldnt see my picture on my id card clearly... tho probably even my blind grandpa could recognize me on it
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furiouscar
      I don't know about your own experience. But when I played on Mansion in the past, it was okay for me. It's right that you have to send them your ID before y are able to withdraw - since that's thier policy. However, after you have done it, everything is okay - no more problem.
      Man your speech sound sooo easy... If it was that easy, do you think that people will post that much thread about how mansion is driving them nuts...
      I personally, i'm done talking about it... I'm enjoying poker at beloved websites with my money sleeping at Mansion.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      I believe in karma. If they are doing this to keep more money then they will get screwed in next life and become a mosquito

if they are doing this for security reason then they will be owning pokerstars in their next lifetime.

:D
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Mansion sux!
      iPoker sux!

Put that together now. Sick!
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      just finished chatting with the mansion support, after they supposedly couldnt see my picture on my id card clearly... tho probably even my blind grandpa could recognize me on it
      updates on this, after they refused to accept my ID the second time:
      (from the live chat thingie)

"Michaela:
      I have been advised that the ID is not acceptable as the photo is black and white and the card is colour"

lol. everyone's friggin ID is like that in my country.

so now they're asking me to send them a copy of my passport.
      which has a black and white picture too AND is also expired. how is that any better for them? wth?

"Hello ****,
      We refer to our recent communication.
      Please be advised that in order to verify your account fully we kindly request that you forward a copy of your passport.
      We are aware as you advised that this has now expired however this would be useful in the verification process."

please explain their logic behind this
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      i feel you bro , i had the same fights with netteller... it's just a ripoff to keep you from getting the money
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      I jumped through hoops overcame every obstacle they could throw at me and finally got verified.
      SO WHY THE F*CK DOES IT STILL TAKE THESE CLOWNS 7 DAYS FOR MY MONEY TO HIT MY BANK ACCOUNT when a deposit is instanteous.
      Appalling site
    • doshiindia
      doshiindia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furiouscar
      Sorry for digging this out of nowhere. Yes, Mansion USED TO BE ok. Five years back, or whenever it was when they first launched their poker.

It's now however almost impossible to withdraw your money. I have sent them the copy of my passport, they don't accept it. It's clearly visible and focused, and pokerstrategy.com accepted the very same copy when I had to verify my identity.

This is absurd. And it's really annoying when you comply to whatever the people ask you, and you're still left behind after all. And I don't hope for pokerstragy to ever help me solve this, or to take their $50 back from mansion and let me chose another poker room. It's all a lost game.

So people, be smart - don't choose Mansion ever in your life. Pokerstars ant Titan are the options I've tried myself and I was able to do what I wanted while using them (like choosing the withdrawal method to be different than my deposit method - no id verification, no nothing).
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Mansion software is HORRIBLE!
      Lag happens every 15 minutes and everything stops for a 60 seconds or so... And then continues like nothing happened...
      Two times I couldn't press any buttons... I was clicking like mad, my clicks were accepted like 10 seconds after, so I was folding TT and checking preflop with QQ... :P

Thank god it's free money.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Only reason i play at mansion is because i have every other good poker site already and could only get this tracked straight away, :)

Mansion really does suck but I have over $500 there, hehe
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      mansion sucks but i like the deposit bonus =) easy clearence
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      mansion sucks but i like the deposit bonus =) easy clearence
      [X] Good signature
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      When i tried to withdraw from mansion i was expecting lots of problems, so did my partner kay, but none of us had to send them any forms of id, they just processed it and paid us, i don't know if its because i sent id to titan though i doubt that, maybe it depends on the withdrawal method or something
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      How did you withdraw?
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      visa/debitcard, i don't have moneybookers accounts or anything like that, just deposit and withdraw direct with my card
    • gonafo
      gonafo
      Bronze
      For me it's been very dificult to play nl10 there...a lot and I repeat a LOT of short stacks and whenever you raise you never get called only if he has JJ+ and pushes you all in...

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i usually get people raising 33 from utg then calling a re-raise and pushing after my flop bet only to hit a 3 on river, stuff like that happens quite a lot but i'm doing ok and you have to expect it so i don't really think it's worse than any other site, i prefer mansion out of all my tracked accounts