This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

And this is my story....

• kuroro77
      kuroro77
      Bronze
      Earlier today (at work) I decided to deposit for the first time.
      Can't sleep for like almost a month now since I lost all my BR just right when I won a huge tourney. (I play micro btw)

Well, it's the usual donk story.........CASH GAMES..........and blinds more than I have ever asjdfkjafsajfjsdf...damn!, just thinking about it drives me crazy....

So, I made this:

--------------------------------------------------- = egg ---------------------------------------------------

It's always been my problem, I mean when to stop playing..and I have been thinking of ways how to make that happen.
      Then I had this idea of playing 5 tables a day. Yet still it wasn't enough..I know my urges and I'm too weak....

And to make this story short, this is the only way I think my plan of playing 5 tables a day would work...Now I'll try and start again...(micro of course)

and here it goes:

I'm going to play 5 tables for every session. This way it's like a goal...and FUN!

RESULT:

TOTAL:

• 1 reply