This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Omahaha - swinging with the fish...!

• NoNameNLRNMD
      NoNameNLRNMD
      Basic
      Hello Everybody!

Welcome to my blog!

First I will introduce myself because I'm new to the forum.

My name is AJ and I'm living in the Netherlands and I'm 26 years young. During the day I'm a normal student who studies Business Economics in his hometown University. But during the night I'm a PLO grinder. I play on the PKR network. I play there because I like the software and the players. It is a small site and so I know the better regs and the fishy fish. Sometimes there is no action during the day so I play on Pokerstars. When I have more time I will play some Holdem tournaments. Normally I would play the BIG ones or some rebuy tournaments.

I came here because of two players I recently have contact with on skype. They love this site so I also have to love it :f_love:

First impressions is really good so I hope I can learn here a lot and I hope people will learn a lot from me too.

I will post daily with hands, graphs and think I learned during playing or during some analyse session!

Hope you guys and girls will have a nice read and see you at the pokertables!

This is my graph so far this year:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2m76otg.jpg

most of time I play 50-100PLO with some 200PLO shots.
  • 2 replies