A gripe

• Thebridgedoc
      Thebridgedoc
      Bronze
      I'll start by saying, I really like PartyPoker - there's lots of advantages to playing here but over the last 3 months there have been so many server problems.

I play fast forward games and have found several times the game slows then stops - the server goes down and you can't even log in. Eventually after a long time it comes back up and the money I was playing with is stuck in play - usually for about a week.

This is really annoying - beyond this Party is currently having a problem where 10NL and 25NL fast forward games are down and have been for over a day.

I really sympathise with this kind of problem. So much but the gripe comes from the fact that party just doesn't keep people updated with any of there feeds. True when the server goes down the twitter updates a bit, as does the facebook. Now it's up and running for the most part, we get no news whatsoever.

I tried going to the live help, and having worked in tech support myself, I get that they don't really know anything either other than they are working on the problem. At least there's a little acknowledgement.

My gripe is. Please! Party just let us know what's going on and some time estimates of downtime. Update it. People prefer to know progress!
      Anyone else seen this?
  • 4 replies
    • nemesis24
      nemesis24
      Bronze
      Thebridgedoc: thanks for the update :)

Yes, I am playing FF as well. Yesterday I spoke with the live support and the answer was the same. They are working on it.

But I don't have login problems. I had conection lost problems when i had the tilt breaker program on. Since I uninstallit it's working properly.
      Anyway, the program is not working with the FF tables. I visit the ...+... forum and a lot of peoples has the same login or conection problem. The official party poker representative says that they have some problems with the mtts and stngos but he didn't say anything about the Fast Forward tables. But I can't understand how the NL4 and NL 50 is working?

Sorry for my english I am Hungarian.

GL
    • Thebridgedoc
      Thebridgedoc
      Bronze
      If you're interested, they're up again Nemesis. It still doesn't take from my gripe that I wish Party would keep us updated, though.
    • nemesis24
      nemesis24
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot
    • Thebridgedoc
      Thebridgedoc
      Bronze
      Unfortunately - though the game is back up and running - poker tracker seems to be having trouble keeping up with the hands. Only updating hand histories after a hand has finished - getting all the previous players stats - and annoyingly - this is only with NL25 -

Again - is anyone else seeing this?