Unable to log in - need help

• boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,
      I am not sure if it is fine when making a thread about my problem here so please forgive me if it bothers anyone.
      My main account at PS is apollo540419 and boorinmap is my friend's. Yesterday, I logged out my account to sign in my friend one , after logging out, I am unable to log in my account again. The site repeatedly says that too many failed attempts but I remember that I input the right password. :(

Then I used resting password function and successfully changed it. However, I could not log in using neither my new password or old one. I also sent ticket but haven't received feedback yet.

Please help me check and resolve this problem. I really appreciate your support. Thank you very much. :s_grin:
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Wait for CS to sort it
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi boorinmap,

As pointed out above, if you have sent a ticket to Customer Support the best course of action for now is to wait for them to sort it out.

Regards,

Mal.
    • boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Could anyone please tell me how long it takes to resolve a case like mine? I need to read some articles in Silver status but I couldn't access my account (apollo540419)
      Thanks guy.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey boorinmap,

Did you make sure to actually send us a support ticket? If you haven't done so already, then please do so here: Send us a ticket.

Once you have done that, we'll reply to you within 24 hours and usually faster than that. Hopefully this can then get sorted out as soon as possible :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Hi Tino,
      I submitted ticket when I didn't log in any account. The process was: log out of apollo540419, log in boorinmap. then unsucessful log in apollo540419. Then I submitted ticket when I was at the main page.
      Is it fine to do so because boorinmap is not my account. Will it take longer time to process? Or I need to log in specific account to submit. Thanks for your response.
    • boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boorinmap
      Hi Tino,
      I submitted ticket when I didn't log in any account. The process was: log out of apollo540419, log in boorinmap. then unsucessful log in apollo540419. Then I submitted ticket when I was at the main page.
      Is it fine to do so because boorinmap is not my account. Will it take longer time to process? Or I need to log in specific account to submit. Thanks for your response.
      Haven't received any response yet. Should I resubmit my ticket, guys
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey boorinmap/apollo540419,

Are you logged into the boorinmap account when you submit the ticket because we currently have no record of a ticket from you.

Please ensure you are logged into the boorinmap account and re-submit the ticket stating clearly that it is in regards to the account of apollo540419.

Customer support will be expecting you.

Regards

Laz
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      It's fine now everyone. Thank you very much.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Glad to hear everything's sorted out now :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Glad to hear everything's sorted out now :)
      :f_love: