This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Unable to log in - need help

• boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,
      I am not sure if it is fine when making a thread about my problem here so please forgive me if it bothers anyone.
      My main account at PS is apollo540419 and boorinmap is my friend's. Yesterday, I logged out my account to sign in my friend one , after logging out, I am unable to log in my account again. The site repeatedly says that too many failed attempts but I remember that I input the right password. :(

Then I used resting password function and successfully changed it. However, I could not log in using neither my new password or old one. I also sent ticket but haven't received feedback yet.

Please help me check and resolve this problem. I really appreciate your support. Thank you very much. :s_grin:
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wait for CS to sort it
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi boorinmap,

As pointed out above, if you have sent a ticket to Customer Support the best course of action for now is to wait for them to sort it out.

Regards,

Mal.
    • boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Could anyone please tell me how long it takes to resolve a case like mine? I need to read some articles in Silver status but I couldn't access my account (apollo540419)
      Thanks guy.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey boorinmap,

Did you make sure to actually send us a support ticket? If you haven't done so already, then please do so here: Send us a ticket.

Once you have done that, we'll reply to you within 24 hours and usually faster than that. Hopefully this can then get sorted out as soon as possible :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Hi Tino,
      I submitted ticket when I didn't log in any account. The process was: log out of apollo540419, log in boorinmap. then unsucessful log in apollo540419. Then I submitted ticket when I was at the main page.
      Is it fine to do so because boorinmap is not my account. Will it take longer time to process? Or I need to log in specific account to submit. Thanks for your response.
    • boorinmap
      boorinmap
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boorinmap
      Hi Tino,
      I submitted ticket when I didn't log in any account. The process was: log out of apollo540419, log in boorinmap. then unsucessful log in apollo540419. Then I submitted ticket when I was at the main page.
      Is it fine to do so because boorinmap is not my account. Will it take longer time to process? Or I need to log in specific account to submit. Thanks for your response.
      Haven't received any response yet. Should I resubmit my ticket, guys
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey boorinmap/apollo540419,

Are you logged into the boorinmap account when you submit the ticket because we currently have no record of a ticket from you.

Please ensure you are logged into the boorinmap account and re-submit the ticket stating clearly that it is in regards to the account of apollo540419.

Customer support will be expecting you.

Regards

Laz
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      It's fine now everyone. Thank you very much.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Glad to hear everything's sorted out now :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Glad to hear everything's sorted out now :)
      :f_love: