Where to start

• mike9090
      mike9090
      Bronze
      Hi does anyone have any idea about what videos are good to watch here at pokerstrategy to beat 100nl?

I just want an idea of what subscription i would need and if there are plenty of vids to watch that will get me good enough to beat nl100.
  • 5 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Hi mike,

for that you have to be at least gold member as I can see here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/#contenttype=0&gametype=3&tablesize=0&languages=en&levels=basic,bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond&lowerlimit=38&upperlimit=42&ob=date&od=desc&page=1&rpp=50
    • mike9090
      mike9090
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      Hi mike,

for that you have to be at least gold member as I can see here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/#contenttype=0&gametype=3&tablesize=0&languages=en&levels=basic,bronze,silver,gold,platinum,diamond&lowerlimit=38&upperlimit=42&ob=date&od=desc&page=1&rpp=50
      Thanks, have you watched these vids and are you beating 100nl? Just wondering as i dont want to get any subscription unless its been recommended by another student to be honest as the price is pretty high at this site.

Which seems fair enough if it can get you cruising through 100nl and beyond, its just im tired of the same abc stuff you see everywhere, every now and again you come across some great vids but then you see the same old stuff you all ready know and it wastes to much time.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by mike9090
      Hi does anyone have any idea about what videos are good to watch here at pokerstrategy to beat 100nl?

I just want an idea of what subscription i would need and if there are plenty of vids to watch that will get me good enough to beat nl100.
      Hi, Mike
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

What limits are you beating now?

Why not take advantage of one of the free money offers and work your way up to gold?

Gold is doable at NL 10, and even easier at NL 25.

In the meantime, there is a lot of material around the site that you CAN use.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze

Thanks, have you watched these vids and are you beating 100nl? Just wondering as i dont want to get any subscription unless its been recommended by another student to be honest as the price is pretty high at this site.

Which seems fair enough if it can get you cruising through 100nl and beyond, its just im tired of the same abc stuff you see everywhere, every now and again you come across some great vids but then you see the same old stuff you all ready know and it wastes to much time.
      I am not a cashgameplayer (and i guess that I would not even beat NL2... :D ) - but to get an idea whether videos or content are usefull or not you just have to check the voting and comments.

greetings NVKS
    • mike9090
      mike9090
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

Hi, Mike
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

What limits are you beating now?

Why not take advantage of one of the free money offers and work your way up to gold?

Gold is doable at NL 10, and even easier at NL 25.

In the meantime, there is a lot of material around the site that you CAN use.

Best of luck,
      --VS
      Im playing nl10 and i cant use the bonuses because ive all ready used most those sites and i don't really want to move to another site anyway.

On that note ive just realized that i have read your subscriptions wrong i thought the $200 odd dollars at the bottom of the gold membership was the sign up fee like on cardrunners so i dont mind paying out that monthly subscription fee for that price.

I just need to locate some good videos now and was wondering if you could maybe link me to some good 3b pot vids with post flop play and some hand reading vids?