[Application] UPAY4DINNER Last Minute Saturday (Sold out)

    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: UPAY4DINNER Staking Application - Saturday 7th June 2014 :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      :diamond: Short Bio: :diamond:

      Gary, 29 from Rep of Ireland. Gold member of almost 4 years and former Head moderator of the English Community. Playing poker for 7 years and since March I have been concentrating heavily on MTTs. Since then I have won $10k with net winnings of $8.2k

      :spade: Why I need this stake :spade:

      As much as I'd love to play all these on my own I simply cannot afford to do so. Also, MTTs are very high variance and I like to include Hyper Turbo MTTs for volume. I like to make my ABI between $10-$11

      :heart: Recent Results :heart:

      • 3/30 in PaddyPowerPoker freeroll for $1,000
      • $750 + $850 package to Betfair Live Cork in September 2012
      • Chopped Betfair Live Side Event for €1,150 in October 2012
      • 2/4472 in MicroMillions 7 Event #36 for $5.2k in March 2014
      • 2/1524 in an $11 MTT for $1.6k in April 2014
      • 15/9141 in Hotter 16.50 for $550 in April 2014
      • 13/15001 in Carnival Bigger $22 for $450.15 in April 2014
      • 156/4706 in SCOOP #11M $109 for $412.01 + $600 in bounties in May 2014
      • 184/8080 in SCOOP #45M $109 for $404 in May 2014
      • 3/1720 in $5.10 Hyper for $774 in May 2014


      :club: Helpful Links :club:

      PocketFives
      PokerProLabs
      OPR
      My current blog

      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: The Stake :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      I am looking to sell 40% of this package at 1.21 markup

      UPAY4DINNER

      ----------------------------
      Saturday 7-6-14
      ----------------------------

      20.00 $5.50 Turbo
      20.30 $27 Turbo KO
      20.30 $11 NL Holdem
      20.30 The Hot $55
      21.15 $25 Hyper
      21.30 $5.10 Hyper
      21.30 $16.50 Turbo
      22.30 $5.10 Hyper
      23.00 $27 Turbo KO
      23.45 $51 Hyper

      ----------------------------
      Total: $228.20
      MU: 1.21
      Sub Total: $276.12
      Rounded: $275
      ----------------------------

      Selling 40%

      ----------------------------

      Percentages:

      10%: $27.50
      20%: $55
      30%: $82.50
      40%: $110

      ----------------------------

      Reserves: 100/100

      ----------------------------

      UPAY4DINNER: 60%
      ZeroDegrees: 10% Received
      Quantum314: 20% Received
      MJPerry: 10% Received



      :diamond: Payment :diamond:

      I prefer that all payments are made to my PokerStars account: UPAY4DINNER (Ireland) although other arragements can be made if necessary

      Please make the payment ASAP, First come, first served.

      :diamond:P lease view my feedback thread here and I would really appreciate if any new buyer would leave any feedback after this stake is completed.

      :diamond: I will be giving updates in my Skype channel. I will not be running a rail thread for this schedule.

      :diamond: Any cancellations made during this schedule will be refunded with mark up.

      :diamond: I reserve the right to play any further tournaments outside of this schedule.


  • 14 replies
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.06.2008 Posts: 743
      I take 10%, $27:50. Will transfer now.

      Edit: money sent
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      I take 10%, $27:50. Will transfer now.

      Edit: money sent
      Received with thanks.

      30% left.
    • quantum3141
      quantum3141
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2014 Posts: 19
      I'll take 20%: $55
      Sent
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by quantum3141
      I'll take 20%: $55
      Sent
      Received with thanks.

      10% left now $27.50
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      FYI: I've sent you both friend requests so please accept and send me a message with your Skype contact if you wish to get rail updates on this schedule

      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908

      Go on then I'll have that 10% if it's still about.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by MJPerry

      Go on then I'll have that 10% if it's still about.

      It's yours.

      Received all. GL to everyone. We start in under 3 hours.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Joined: 02.09.2010 Posts: 8,913
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: UPAY4DINNER Staking Application - Saturday 7th June 2014 :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      :diamond: Short Bio: :diamond:

      Gary, 29 from Rep of Ireland. Gold member of almost 4 years and former Head moderator of the English Community. Playing poker for 7 years and since March I have been concentrating heavily on MTTs. Since then I have won $10k with net winnings of $8.2k

      :spade: Why I need this stake :spade:

      As much as I'd love to play all these on my own I simply cannot afford to do so. Also, MTTs are very high variance and I like to include Hyper Turbo MTTs for volume. I like to make my ABI between $10-$11

      :heart: Recent Results :heart:

      • 3/30 in PaddyPowerPoker freeroll for $1,000
      • $750 + $850 package to Betfair Live Cork in September 2012
      • Chopped Betfair Live Side Event for €1,150 in October 2012
      • 2/4472 in MicroMillions 7 Event #36 for $5.2k in March 2014
      • 2/1524 in an $11 MTT for $1.6k in April 2014
      • 15/9141 in Hotter 16.50 for $550 in April 2014
      • 13/15001 in Carnival Bigger $22 for $450.15 in April 2014
      • 156/4706 in SCOOP #11M $109 for $412.01 + $600 in bounties in May 2014
      • 184/8080 in SCOOP #45M $109 for $404 in May 2014
      • 3/1720 in $5.10 Hyper for $774 in May 2014


      :club: Helpful Links :club:

      PocketFives
      PokerProLabs
      OPR
      My current blog

      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: The Stake :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

      I am looking to sell 40% of this package at 1.21 markup

      UPAY4DINNER

      ----------------------------
      Saturday 7-6-14
      ----------------------------

      20.00 $5.50 Turbo
      20.30 $27 Turbo KO
      20.30 $11 NL Holdem
      20.30 The Hot $55
      21.15 $25 Hyper
      21.30 $5.10 Hyper
      21.30 $16.50 Turbo
      22.30 $5.10 Hyper
      23.00 $27 Turbo KO
      23.45 $51 Hyper

      ----------------------------
      Total: $228.20
      MU: 1.21
      Sub Total: $276.12
      Rounded: $275
      ----------------------------

      Selling 40%

      ----------------------------

      Percentages:

      10%: $27.50
      20%: $55
      30%: $82.50
      40%: $110

      ----------------------------

      Reserves: 90/100

      ----------------------------

      UPAY4DINNER: 60%
      ZeroDegrees: 10% Received
      Quantum314: 20% Received



      :diamond: Payment :diamond:

      I prefer that all payments are made to my PokerStars account: UPAY4DINNER (Ireland) although other arragements can be made if necessary

      Please make the payment ASAP, First come, first served.

      :diamond:P lease view my feedback thread here and I would really appreciate if any new buyer would leave any feedback after this stake is completed.

      :diamond: I will be giving updates in my Skype channel. I will not be running a rail thread for this schedule.

      :diamond: Any cancellations made during this schedule will be refunded with mark up.

      :diamond: I reserve the right to play any further tournaments outside of this schedule.


      Quoted for reference

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

      Please note that the rules have been updated]the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

      Best of Luck
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Registered to all, starting in 37 mins.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      So we bricked everything.....

      Up until the last two.

      We cashed the $27 KO for $68.88 + $30 in bounties 40th/1148

      We cashed the $51 Hyper for $171.45 in 16th/381

      So in total we cashed: $270.33 which is $4.67 short of our stake. Giving that we had some severe misfortune in all the previous games it was nice to come back to practically break-even. Also, had our KT held vs K3 we'd have most likely made another $50 jump in the $51 Hyper to give us overall profit.

      All money has been sent except to MJPerry because we will need to sort out a bank transfer.

      Thanks for staking guys, I would appreciate you leaving any feedback in my thread.


      Regards,
      Gary
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      So we bricked everything.....



      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      Up until the last two.



      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      So in total we cashed: $270.33 which is $4.67 short of our stake.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Was a rollercoaster Perry but a good experience nonetheless.

      18 more tomorrow so many more twists and turns ahead of us in the next 24 hours!
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908

      I also broke almost exactly even tonight so seems like it was just that kind of Saturday!

      Good luck tomorrow.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Cheers, hopefully so.

      We shall arrange the accumulative returns on Skype at some stage over the next few days.