Hello

• StartlingGrope
      StartlingGrope
      Bronze
      Hi everybody.

I'm primarily an S&G player and I've just come back from self-imposed retirement after a heavy bout of tilting. I've reassessed my game and also decided that I need to plug the many leaks I have; I stumbled across PokerStrategy while searching for resources to do this.

I'm planning to get involved with learning and discussion on top of playing as normal (when I can drag myself away from the tables) so I can turn my smallish +EV into big +EV. I blogged a $1,000 bankroll challenge elsewhere a few years ago and I might start blogging again here too when I get moving. If nothing else, it will allow people to have a good laugh at my refusal to fold QQ under pressure on a board of JJ74A.

SG
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey StartlingGrope,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Recognising the need to improve is the first step to becoming a winning player.

What type of SnGs are you tergetting? Look forward to seeing you blogging real soon.

And don't forget to check out our free poker money. This will upgrade your status and open up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy Fishing

Laz
    • StartlingGrope
      StartlingGrope
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz

My main game is the 9 man S&Gs on Stars, though I've been dabbling with MTTs again since my return too and enjoyed some short term success (including winning a $2.50 180 man S&G yesterday :] ).

I'm currently playing $7 STTs but I'm on the edge of stepping up to $15. I've smashed up $20 and $50 tables on UB prior to Black Friday/my tilt/UB scandals and my long term goal is to build my roll to play those stakes again - and to make some decent money. I've also got one eye on getting the odd satellite so I can take the occasional stab at big money

Thanks for the free money link. I'm sure to be utilising that too as free things can only ever be +EV. :s_grin:
    • PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Hi, welcome and good luck!
    • Denis2031
      Denis2031
      Bronze
      Welcome :D