imposibil to pass the quizz

• 13 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      trust me, it IS possible, read the articles till you understand everything clearly, and try again
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol more than 1million passed the test. That is really mission impossible. I am glad i managed ;)
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      Originally posted by jipuku
      is imposibil to pass the quizz! i can finish this.. i read the article 3 time..imposibile the soft is broke... seriosly!
      thanks! :club:
      If you cannot pass such an easy quiz, then quit! Poker is not for you.
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      just re read the articles, make notes if need be, learn the text and pass the quiz. It is there for a reason and the reason being, if you don't know the basics you'll be busto within minutes.

Good luck :D
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      its not that hard, u can even have the articles open while you do the quiz!!
    • alaird
      alaird
      Bronze
      when you do pass the quiz and get $50 let me know where you are playing as I would like to double up quickly, many thanks :D
    • aahitman
      aahitman
      Bronze
      It's easy I just passed it yesterday... Is there any chance we can make te other ones? I've made No Limit, I would like to try and make the tournaments and Limit...
    • rowzee
      rowzee
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz without even reading the articles just using what I already knew about tournament poker, so surely it can't be that bad!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aahitman
      It's easy I just passed it yesterday... Is there any chance we can make te other ones? I've made No Limit, I would like to try and make the tournaments and Limit...
      Hi aahitman,

as far as I know you can't do another quiz after finishing with one of them sorry.
      But we have a quiz int he additional strategy material section: Limit, SNG
      Hope they can help you a bit :)

And to the topic: The quiz really isn't that hard... And since you can actually have the strategy articles open while doing the quiz it's nearly impossible to fail.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • aryangor
      aryangor
      Bronze
      Hey, jipuku, dont give up! I was also worried that I might not pass the first time. We all had to pass it. Dont give up - you can attempt the quiz 5 times, I think, so dont let the first bad try discourage you. Go for it! Look at me - I passed the quiz 3 days ago and today I am already silver and doubled my money! You can also do it - try again! :club:
    • isaac1
      isaac1
      Basic
      thanks guys for help.. i will try again! thanks operator..
      have a nice day all and gl on the table!
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      is imposibil to pass the quizz! i can finish this.. i read the article 3 time..imposibile the soft is broke... seriosly!
      thanks! Club
      Basically all the answers are in the introduction. If you have short time memory you could write notes or "cheat" and look at the text while answering. Don't recommend the second one because you won't learn a thing from that.
    • sidders2
      sidders2
      Bronze
      I was told about this site/quiz by a good friend who has failed the quiz several times so far. I passed it first time, somewhat suprisingly!:D

I spent around three hours reading the poker strategy articles, he has read none!

Take your time, re-read the articles if your not sure on a question. You'll get there!