$98,50
      MP3:
      $104,59
      CO:
      $100,00
      BU:
      $73,98

0,5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:spade: , T:heart:
      7 folds, BU raises to $2,00, Hero raises to $19,00 (All-In), BB folds

What to do if someone stealMinraises from CO/BTN with a decent ATS
      - Resteal 3.5x to $8 ?
      - Resteal as a Shove what I did?
      - Coldcall?
  • 4 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      With his minbet I like better RR to $7 to induce bluffs. You have maybe the same fold equity, but from time to time he will make some funny reresteal with nothing.

Coldcall is even funny

Stop playing OOP with PP without odds for set. If you have more than 50BB is very different, but with SS there is no point in calling on NL100

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I've actually got into the habit of raising to 6 BB following minraisers including lateminraisers for the following reasons;

I have notes on several opponents who i know for a fact minraise their QQ+ or KK+ hands in late. I don't want to have to commit my whole stack for when they do this yet i don't want to raise so small that i cannot get all my chips in on the flop. I also think i induce some bluffs, but against the trash that some villains make this play with i still have some FE.

Thus i decided that just raising to 6BB always following a minraise was a good idea so that villains cannot decipher my play.

Maybe this is a leak though and i should raise a bit more? Seems to have worked so far, but maybe i'm missing something and there is a better way!
      I can certainly imagine it might make it tricky for me playing an unknown who comes over the top of my reraise.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Maybe this is a leak though and i should raise a bit more?
      Some of the times the donkeys just call your RR and the if you do 6BB RR your cbet shove on the flop is a little bit to much (more than the pot) and and if you do 7BB it is more likely to be called with second.... And most of the time you are far ahead of these hands...
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      reraise to 6 or 7$ shove any flop.