Titan is doing my head in

• RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      Ok, so im a bit pissed anyway that I bubbled in 3 tourneys last night, In with the best hand evertyime and I lose ofc, but this isnt whats getting on my nerves. In one tourney I was fairly short stacked but getting close to the money, I had just been through the blinds then the table is split and I am put straight into BB again, I went to check other tables to see where others on my table had been placed and it turned out the tourney leader (who was on my table) got put into the cut-off, how is this fair?? I tried to speak to online support but was ignored.....the software is definately wrong on this issue, and it certainly cost me money.

Today I play another rebuy, not doing too well as some maniac sucked out twice on me making me rebuy a few times (he called an all in with K6 on a flop AK2.....pmsl is what I wrote). Anyway on the last occasion I went straight to rebuy because I was fairly certain I was about to lose, I clicked rebuy but then the usual "do u want to rebuy (otherwise your out) box came up infront and I clicked "no" as well by mistake cos it was infront of "rebuy". This is really frustrating because I had already invested a few buy-ins and wanted another shot (my hand will hold up sooner or later before the add-on period). I had clicked rebuy....but then I clicked no after, surely it should have given me my 1500 chips without the need to ask??!! Again Ive tried to speak to the online support to no avail. Its becoming a joke.
  • 12 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      reseating propable takes place completely random...
    • RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      reseating propable takes place completely random...
      Yes it certainly does...it has worked in my favour once before but at that point I was chip leader. It has worked against me many times, but it shouldnt at all. I am sure other sites as well as live poker try to allocate seats based on position. Ive also been moved when the table isnt split from late position back into the blinds....how does that work? They should move then next big blind from the table over.
    • RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      WTF am I meant to do??!!!

Again I get my chips in ahead with KK, check raised on a flop of T86 the guy calls with QQ turn Q, absolutely brilliant!!

Im so sick of this site now, constant bad beats, and they fuck me up in more ways than one. Maybe Ive complained too much to their online support and now they're just trying to fuck me up, maybe I killed a man in a past life! I dont know what I can possibly do to stop this, I'm on the verge of blowing my entire bankroll because of bad beats and and bad "luck" its making me feel even worse that they dont even reply to me..

Do they have a button they press when I'm on the bubble to ensure I get a monster and lose, or constantly move me from one BB to another till I bleed to death.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi RGLFC1,

Variance is a bi-atch!!!

Just a little note, MTT's should be played within atleast a 100 buyin BRM. That way it would be hard to bust ;)

GL!!
      Stiev
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Re-read the tilt and psychology articles lol

And one time I was SS, payed the blinds then was moved and sent to the BB again in the PS Bronze freeroll, it practically eliminated me. Its prob random but does this happen in live poker too? I'd be pissed.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hey man you goto relax.

You have to lose that hand 1/5 out of every time you play it.
      Every hand you play you need to be prepared to loose.
      And your opponent played the hand the best way he could. He is not a donk for calling any of that, if you were him you would have done exactly the same thing.
      Check/raise flop might mean you have 10A or JJ or something.
      I bet he was scared of the call but thought its a tourney and he has to risk it.

MTTs are tough.
      You will loose a lot of them.
      However one good pay-off and everything is alright.

And about the seating yeah that happens to me too. Go through the blinds... get shifted into UTG.
      But also sometimes I am UTG and get shifted to BU or close to it.
      Its random.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I read through a couple of sites on the issue about reseating.

Some sites state that they do what they can to seat you as close to your current position as possible.

Titan however does not. They simply state that you can be moved to another table. It sucks. I have busted on it too, but also profited from it. Shit happens.

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I actually think Titan (and iPoker) tries to seat you as close as possible as well. I have l played 100's of mtts, but have been sent to blinds again only few times. On the other hand, I have been sent from blinds to button or CO more than 50% of time.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      If re-seatings bugs you, try playing at Stars, they re-seat you very fairly every time, Full Tilt do a good job as well.
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      iPoker is awful for re-seating you in to the path of Blinds right after you've just paid them. Happens all the time in later stages, and it always seems to be when you're trying to hang in past the bubble, they'll move you into another huge blind to force you out. Or that's how it sometimes feels. Like they want to get the mtt over with.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I played the silver freeroll at titan yesterday and have no complaints about the seating this time. I lasted 4 hours btw.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Hi RGLFC1,

Variance is a bi-atch!!!

Just a little note, MTT's should be played within atleast a 100 buyin BRM. That way it would be hard to bust ;)

GL!!
      Stiev
      I think one can make a fair argument that there is more than variance on that site, never experienced anything close to what is going on at Titan and it _NEVER_ seem to end. That site is in favor of fishes/donks and underdog hands.
      No other site has that high percentage loss with the best hand I am 100% sure.
      You should try out PokerStars that is by far the best site ive played at.
      Variance is one thing Titan is another.