Low Stakes NL6Max Journey

• AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      So, i've been studying the game for a while, and im improving a bit, so im gonna post a blog to help me track my game !

My objectives are:

- Keeping silver star every month and save the FPPs untill i hit 3K fpps then play HYPER SNG to trade off.

- Hitting 25 NL with a 60BI on my bankroll to move up each level, if i fall below 50 BI, i go back 1 level !

- Keep studying AT LEAST 1 hour/day.

- Find someone new to poker and try to help him .

(So far i'm evolving mostly thanks to a friend i found in these forums, i wont say names without asking for permission, but im really thankfull, and the way i found to pay him back is by giving him a % of my winnings and to also help someone that is new and that i feel i can help somehow !)

This week for me is ground 0 ! Im gonna post a weekly graph and biggest winners/losers !
      Maybe post some hard spots, so if someone is watching want to share thoughts with me ! :s_biggrin:

Week 0 :

So far is running great ! Let's try to keep it going ! :f_biggrin:

Had some issues on when to double barrel bluff, so i will get more study on that soon® !

Its all for now !- GL on the tables
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AnaJorge,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Imo that is the perfect example of why our community is so awesome. :f_biggrin: People come here to improve and when they do, they are willing to share their knowledge. I always shudder when I see a fellow PokerStrategist at the tables because I know they won't be fish. :f_eek:

GL and hope to see some awesome giraffes.

Laz
    • AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      Ty Lazza,

its going ok so far, im gonna try to keep it up ! ^^
    • AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      Here's a place where i lose some money by 3betting OOP and slowplaying when i flop a monster, i shoulda check-raised flop or just Cbet it and not lose value of the turn...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6678604
    • AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      And this is how week 0 has ended :

biggest leak this week :

Thinking fish would respect my MP raises, and ending up playing OOP marginal hands, and when i hit something of the board never managed to extract full value of my hand cause... position !

So, gl to everyone playing this weekend, and see you guys again next week !
      :s_cool:
    • AnaJorge
      AnaJorge
      Bronze
      Another week another graph ! :D

This week didn't start all that well, and throughout the week i felt all my bluffs and semi-bluffs were getting busted, and they were, leading it to a negative red line !

I entered a lot of flips with my hands, wich i do often since i like to play as aggresive as i can, and be threatning everyones stacks whenever they wanna play vs me and fortunatly this actually went well !! :f_cool: :f_biggrin:

I had a hand vs a reaaallly deep stacked fish when i stood really deep at the table just for his stack (i usually leave when i hit 150BB, since im still sooo bad, and i do make soo many mistakes deep stacked) and fortunatly a hand came up where we went to a 3way pot, where i managed to flop and get an overpair and a backdoor flush draw, I Cbet flop, leaving me HU vs the deep stacked fish, one of my flush cards came, so... Great card for me to throw my second barrel, wich he calls.... and THEN............. My nut flush completed and he got a straight on the river ! ^^

we placed the last piece of our chips in and i took 8.37$ with me ! (max buy in was 2$, so we were reallly deep stacked)

he still stayed at the table with 2.64$ wich made me stay to try and get the rest of it...

Second week with +10bb/100, wich was what i was trying to obtain, i think it is possible to get more from here, just need to work harder on my game ! :D

Week 1 graph :

and Total so far:

Good Weekend, and GL on the tables ! :D