Cleared $100 bonus?

• ChivalrousGent
      ChivalrousGent
      Bronze
      Hello ChivalrousGent, PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your MansionPoker account: (" ChivalrousGent "). Just log into your MansionPoker Software and start playing. The $100 bonus will be credited to your account in 6 steps, as soon as you have collected the required Mansion Points (MPP): - 150 MPP - $8 Bonus- 300 MPP - $10 Bonus- 400 MPP - A ticket for a $20+$2 tournament- 500 MPP - $12 Bonus- 750 MPP - $15 Bonus- 1.000 MPP - $20 Bonus- 1.500 MPP - $35 Bonus After 1.500 Mansion Points you will have cleared the entire $100 (there is no time limit)

This was the email I received from PokerStrategy originally.

I have cleared the entire 1500 MPP already, and not had a sniff of any further funds from PS, nor the tournament ticket.

I do, however, appear to have "bonus" dollars available on Mansion, but I have to grind out another 5k to earn it and it's being released in small increments.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not what the email states.

I've acted in reliance, offered both PS and Mansion consideration, and fulfilled all I was obliged to do in the "offer" for further funds, yet nothing's appeared.

Any idea who I can talk to about this, or can any of the PS team on the forums help me out?

Cheers,

Gareth
  • 3 replies
    • ChivalrousGent
      ChivalrousGent
      Bronze
      Okay having read some of the threads elsewhere this appears a common problem. MPP are not the same as MCP.

Christ knows why you're still quoting MPP in the email when it's a totally outmoded (seemingly?) term.
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      contact support team, they'll help you. They helped me with my $100 on Party :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ChivalrousGent,

It seems our support might have still sent out the old E-mail. I'm sorry about this, it seems there was a glitch in the mailing server. It should be sorted out by now.

The new Mansion bonus is cleared in steps of 650 MCP for $10.

Best regards
      SoyCD