Hallo Pokerstrategy

I have a big problem with 888poker , maybe somebody can help me.I have sold longterm staking on 888 . One of stakers havent acc on 888 and make a swap with 3guys on 900$. I start to play and since my first session i was disconected and my acc was frozen.I send email on Cassava Ent. and i become answer that they have to do verification of their accounts ( only this 3 guys nobody else).Since this time we have send over 30emails on Cassava , talk to chat , called and 3months they gave us only 1 answer : that my acc will be free when this 3guys made their verification.My staker have tried to contact them but their no answered him.Stakingroll was 1,5K$.
That what 888 do is sick.My acc was verificated and i play longer there never have problems.Im waiting on support answer about 5days and i have that feeling that i have no chance with them.888 support is horrible and they do what they want.Have anybody hurt about cause like that , maybe someone from 888 look on my thread and help me.In terms i saw nothing about that players cant send or receive money...I hope somebody help me.Cheers Nika
888 pn: iplaythenut5