Some questions about withdraw and script errors

• Suboptimal88
      Suboptimal88
      Bronze
      hello all

1. can i withdraw money from this site with wire transfer if i havent make any deposit?

2. whats the minimum i can withdraw?

3. whats the best/fastest/cheapest/safer method to withdraw money from them?

4. why does it keep giving me script errors when i try to withdraw with wire transfer? i wrote all my info and pressed withdraw and it gives me errors , how can i fix that?

thank you in advance.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Suboptimal88
      1. can i withdraw money from this site with wire transfer if i havent make any deposit?

2. whats the minimum i can withdraw?

3. whats the best/fastest/cheapest/safer method to withdraw money from them?

4. why does it keep giving me script errors when i try to withdraw with wire transfer? i wrote all my info and pressed withdraw and it gives me errors , how can i fix that?

thank you in advance.
      Hi, Suboptimal88,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

These are questions best asked of Poker770 customer service.

Although some members may have experience -- even recent experience -- things change.
      Also experience in one country may not apply to yours -- and we don't know what country you're in.

Generally speaking, though, you need to make a deposit in order to withdraw.
      Once you've made a deposit, that becomes the best/fastest/cheapest method.

To contact Poker770 customer service use:
      support@poker770.co.uk

You should email them from the registered email address on your account, and be sure to quote your screen name.

Best regards,
      --VS