This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Some questions about withdraw and script errors

• Suboptimal88
      Suboptimal88
      Bronze
      hello all

1. can i withdraw money from this site with wire transfer if i havent make any deposit?

2. whats the minimum i can withdraw?

3. whats the best/fastest/cheapest/safer method to withdraw money from them?

4. why does it keep giving me script errors when i try to withdraw with wire transfer? i wrote all my info and pressed withdraw and it gives me errors , how can i fix that?

thank you in advance.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Suboptimal88
      1. can i withdraw money from this site with wire transfer if i havent make any deposit?

2. whats the minimum i can withdraw?

3. whats the best/fastest/cheapest/safer method to withdraw money from them?

4. why does it keep giving me script errors when i try to withdraw with wire transfer? i wrote all my info and pressed withdraw and it gives me errors , how can i fix that?

thank you in advance.
      Hi, Suboptimal88,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

These are questions best asked of Poker770 customer service.

Although some members may have experience -- even recent experience -- things change.
      Also experience in one country may not apply to yours -- and we don't know what country you're in.

Generally speaking, though, you need to make a deposit in order to withdraw.
      Once you've made a deposit, that becomes the best/fastest/cheapest method.

To contact Poker770 customer service use:
      support@poker770.co.uk

You should email them from the registered email address on your account, and be sure to quote your screen name.

Best regards,
      --VS