Waldo Is here! earning 10k a month

• waldoishere
      waldoishere
      Basic
      Who is waldo ?
      I am a Dutch ambitious guy looking for freedom. No boss that tells you what to do, no obligation of being somewhere on a certain time.
      No person that controls ur future, tells u that you when you have to quite ur job or when you are promoted. No having to be extra nice in order to achieve something, not having to be a person you are not in order to fit in a company. Not dress a certain way, not to have a tattoo or a certain haircut. JUST being FREE and being who you really are. To me freedom is everything.
      To me it doesn’t make sense to work for someone in for a salary because indirectly I say the guy above me deserve more than me and is better than me. And I don’t believe someone should deserve more or is better than me because I am Just as good as that guy or even better. I believe anyone can become whatever he wants, and that counts also for me. I don’t lack intelligence (But do have mild version of dyslexia, which really doesnt matter), self-belief, motivation, will power, confidence, and I truly believe I can become whoever I want, achieve whatever I want as long as I truly am WILLING to go for it. And I know by now what I want and I will work my ass off to achieve that, it’s just a matter of time before I achieve my goals.

Life goals
      Being free is my ultimate goal.
      To be free we need money because if want to whatever I want, whenever I want, and how I want I need money.
      I want to earn money with poker and invest this in business ideas, which I have a lot in my head. I want a income of 100k per month from poker and my future businesses together. But thats being a step ahead we will start with the first goals which is poker.

poker history
      I have played 6max for 1/2 years worked my way up from 2nl to 100nl.6 max and then switched to HU and playing up to 200nl at the moment.
      [Edited by VorpalF2F] Also I sweated a friend of mine and he says my sweats helped him alot. I would like to have 2 more long term students

Poker Goals
      long term
      Earning 20k USD per month rakeback + net profit

Recent results

few months ago
      https://i.imgur.com/YcQoMp8.png

last month while 4tabling, running great :@:@ should have been a 8k month
      https://i.imgur.com/VsbZZws.png

this month while playing 2 tables crushing in redline too, shot sample but i have feeling i understand everything better!
      https://i.imgur.com/orO9R5o.png
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Waldo!

That is truly inspiring!

Please note that I edited a portion of your post so you stay within the bounds of our forum principles.

If you need clarification, please add me as a friend using the community tool and I'll explain.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • Grunn17
      Grunn17
      Bronze
      Hey man, reply coming from a fellow Dutch-man.. First off about your intro post, I like your goals and could relate to that in lots of ways.. I think if you really want to achieve something and make your full commitment to it, 99% could and will be achieved..

Second; I'm an NL50 Fullring grinder looking to make the change to 6max and eventually the HU games.. I have a small sample for NL50 HU normal and zoom(6k @zoom x17.2bb/100 2k @normal x-24.7bb/100) And I hoped you could give me some pointers on how you made the change from 6max to HU, how you dealt with the way bigger swings at HU vs 6max and maybe some clarification on the normal HU tables lobby.

[quote][i]Originally postquote]Originally posted by waldoishere [Edited by Lazza61]

Maybe I'm interested in this but it was edited later on. Could you maybe give some more info about this. I have send you an friend request via pokerstrategy.xom for pm. Seeing forward to your next blog post.

kinds regards,
      Grunn17
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

The reason that waldoishere's post was edited is because only PokerStrategy badged coaches can offer coaching services under our forum principles.

Regards

Laz