This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Marto's 200 day challenge

• martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      On May 2nd, I started donking around with some £0.5 I had there from freerolls and made a profit of around £140 overall. So, instead of depositing more money myself, which was the initial plan, I decided to create a small challenge for the rest of the year - £0.5 to £5k by the end of the year, whilst playing part time.

For the "initial stages" of this challenge, I will be playing 10max and 6max DoN games which are great for bonus clearing purposes. Around this time next month I plan on starting the $7 hyper turbo HUSNGs on Stars.

Here's my graph for one of the American sites I played on:

Okay results, obviously this doesn't include the bonus I played for, which is more than the $ won. The challenge is called the 200 day challenge, because there's around 200 days left of the year and I'll try and update this thread daily.
  • 1 reply