Yottas Challenge - From $0.50 to Sunday Million

• Yottas
      Hello everyone,

My name is Luís Gustavo. I'm from Brazil and I'm 24 years old.
      I'm trying to win money at poker and learn English, so I'll kill two birds with one stone. It's the blog objective.

My Poker History
      Well I'm playing this game since 2009. I made about $50,000.00 in this time counting Poker Stars and Full Tilt Poker, so about $10,000.00 a year. I'm not satisfied with this results as it seems I'm not improving.

Unfortunately in the end of last year I was diagnosed with Crohn disease, it's a chronic thing so it suck a lot, but I'm almost in remission now and I don't have much symptoms. Since that I almost not played poker... and I want to come back, but now to win more! I'm tired of being a standard weak regular.

My Plan
      I'm always played MTTSNG and MTT and will continue with that. I'm starting with $100.00 and I want to have a bankroll big enough to play the Sunday Million every week.

I'll start at the MTTSNG of $0.50 and every time I have more than $100 I'll open a $1 tournament. For MTT I'll play if I have at least 100 buy-ins.

As I said I'm studying English, so if you guys see a mistake (I bet I made a lot) please correct me.

So let's get started!
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey Luis,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Awesome first post. We actually have quite a few blogs circulating where people are trying to improve their English as well as their poker.

I love the fact that you're disappointed with only winning 50k from poker. This means you should be extremely focussed on achieving your objectives.

Have you managed to look over the site yet? If you have any questions at all, then don't hesitate to ask. Also be sure to check out our free money.

Good Luck