This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

roll for 6max 36man hyper sat shootout

• 4 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      It depends on your risk tolerance (incl. alternative income sources), but generally it's tighter than even for 180-mans, because of both the quasi-winner-takes-all structure and the shallow stack sizes (resulting in smaller edges of regs over fish).

I don't know what ROI regs have there; those tourneys are somewhat softer than an average 6-max hyper, so I'd expect 10-15%, but the variance is so big that my BRM recommendation for someone with average risk tolerance in this case is... bout tree fiddy :f_biggrin: (~350 BI, no kidding).

There was a blog about these satties, try to add its author rubberduckie000 (or a Russian poster beermixtoday, who also played them) in the community tool.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      I'd go with 400+ bi's for STT 6max hyper satties , and for these shotouts, idk tbh, maybe even 600+ if you dont like going down in stakes. I mean, downswings can be beyond brutal there.

However, these numbers would suit my needs, maybe you could do it with less, the only thing I can certainly tell you is that playing these with 100 bi's or less is a pretty high risk even if you are jorj95 :)

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • manosellas
      manosellas
      Bronze
      :D
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      for STT 6max hyper satties my biggest downswing is about 100BI, so I guess 150-200BI is ok with me
      for 36max, I prefer 1000BI as the variant is much much more than 6max