[Promotion] Want Gold? Tell us why!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Want to unlock Gold status worth $39 for free? Hungry for access to more than 2,000 training videos, 90 strategic articles, special coachings from our experts and restricted forum access?

Well, you're in luck, because from now until the end of June, we're giving you the chance to win an upgrade to Gold status for the whole of July - at no cost - and all you have to do is tell us why you want it!

The rules are very simple

• Participants provide their best explanation as to why they'd like to get the upgrade to Gold
      • The more creative and original the explanation, the better.
      • Post your answers in this thread below (1 answer per user) before Monday, June 30.
      • At the end of the promotional period, we'll raffle 1 Gold status upgrade.
      • Users with the answers deemed best by our moderators will get a ticket to the raffle.

Benefits of going Gold

Strategy lessons like Exploitative Play and Constructing a Gameplan.
      • Possibility of getting your play reviewed in an interactive webinar by mid-stakes crusher Uri Peleg.
      • Expertly presented theory videos like Call a 3-bet, Face a c-bet from James 'SplitSuit' Sweeney.
      Tournament videos on the majors from pokerguru740 and Sam Phillips.
      • A variety of different format SnG reviews from SnG mastermind Collin Moshman...and much, much more!
  • 48 replies
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Because I am sad, confused and desperate.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      I don't need it - I just want it because I do not like that anyone else get it!!!

NVKS
    • StartlingGrope
      StartlingGrope
      Bronze
      Because information is much more valuable than pocket aces, even if it doesn't look as pretty.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Because Everest Poker aren't doing very well at reporting StrategyPoints so it's prob the only way I'll get it back :s_cool:
    • adeamer
      adeamer
      Basic
      I still have alot to learn about poker and im really open minded to advice. would be awesome having those videos to help me move 1 step closer to my dream.
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
    • Jadocky
      Jadocky
      Bronze
      I'll tell you why I want it
      Why I really really want it!
      I wanna huh I wanna huh...
      I wanna huh I wanna huh...

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

• darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by adeamer
      I still have alot to learn about poker and im really open minded to advice. would be awesome having those videos to help me move 1 step closer to my dream.
      Hey adeamer,

Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums!

Why don't you introduce yourself, so we can give you some pointers and advice? :s_love:

Best,
      Kamen
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      keep your gold status and give me Dimond. :f_cool:
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Because I need access to all the articles and videos that help me come out of a 250 BI MTT downswng. :(
    • pokerloser
      pokerloser
      Basic
      I want the gold for free because I am a degenerate gambler and need the cash for playing poker with other degenerates. :f_cool:

Also I am unfrozen caveman lawyer :s_o: and I am used to everything being free. With the skills I learn I can use the cash from my winnings to buy many months of gold membership.

Also as an unfrozen caveman lawyer I have $130k in student loans to pay off and need as much money as possible.

Also the SCUMBAGS at the FDA are about to make the minimum price of cigars $10, which triples the cost of my favorite poker cigar. :rage: Since there is nothing I can do about the FDA Nazis at least I can get free gold membership to offset a few cigars.

If I won a gold membership and used it I might feel obligated to pay to continue the membership.

From the teaching your site has provided free I am quickly moving up the ranks at the local poker hall.

I want to become a poker professional and earn millions and be a layabout bum snorting coke off a hookers breasts and have it as a legitate tax writeoff

If I get the gold membership it will only be a matter of time before I kick the shit out of Moneymaker in a tournament and make hime look like a rookie :f_cool:

:s_thumbsup: JUST BECAUSE

I need the gold membership to earn enought $$ at poker to buy gold chains to cover my hairy exposed chest :f_eek:

18 year old Russian trophy wives are NOT FREE

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, sexy underware in size 40 aint cheap

Because if you dont give me da gold in reparations you are a racist since like Steve Martin I was born a poor black child

GOLD, just like my grill
    • pavaka
      pavaka
      Bronze
      i can tootaly see myself in gold :s_evil:
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze
      Because I've been silver long enough, it's gold time! :s_cool:
    • ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      Because I haz no monies for teh gold status.
    • Balltas
      Balltas
      Bronze
      - because yuo sayd so yuo give it to someone.
      - because its free for yuo to give me gold status
      - because I wont pay for it anyway so yuo wont benefit from me.
      - because n people will try to get that status by explaining why they need it. But I wont. Thats why yuo will give it to me.
      - because I am confident
      - hey give it to me and to someone else too but dont say it to anyone.
      - is this status is only for 1 person to win?
      - maybe to anyone who will post..
      - or maybe some person will see the posts and desides who gets and who dot get. And because this person subjective opinion is not objective.
      - because generally I dont care.
      - because I have 6 dragon balls. and the gold status will help me to find 7th.
      - because I am way above silver and want to learn from gold articles and videos.
      - because the above reason is the only reason why anyone want gold status. And becasue everyone would benefit the same. so why enyone should be supperior.
      - becasue I need money.
      - because I need more money
      - becuase its not fair some people have millions and I dont.
      - because there start is BE and the end is SE of the word because.
      - because I have infinite reason generator in my mind. but I wont tell you everyone because you wont be able to read them all in your lifetime :)

I AM THE WINNER THE PROOF OF CALCULATION IS BELOW.
      - This is the best reason that 100% must be a winner. If you take into consideration all the possible reasons that can be said and generated and compare with those that are explained in this forum, that give us less than 0.000000001% chanses that the winning reason is explaied here in this thread. even more than 20% explained on this forum is mine. :) others 99.999999999% reasons are in my mind generator and everyonhe is potentially a better reason that poeple explained here :D So.. taking odds into account... I am the only possible winner of the gold status.
      - If there are 2 possible winners then its against the rules and still I am the only one left :) because others are siply excluded for not being original enaugh.. (for example. I want to learn to ger better.. blablabla.. is this original? Message for everyone other player. Dont bother post it here cause you wont win anyway :) (believe me I aim iproving my chanses if yuo dont post heer.. still on thin value :D ) )

Oh.. and maybe if I get bored I will append my post

haha... :D As I thought....
      - Because there are some people that already has gold status so they have access allt he articles and they just save them on their computer as THML or something and uploaded to torrets. So everyone who searches can get them for free.. for example: http://www.linkomanija.net/browse.php?incldead=0&search=pokerstrategy
      of course sharing is an illegal or at least no tthical but what about downloading and keeping only for yourself? :) Of course you can only access that site if you have invitation from existing user of that site. :) I have 6 invitations. Want one? in exchange of gold status :D
      - because I suspecting that its not the only leak. :)
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      Because someday I will work for pokerstrategy and I need to be at my best to do so, having access to gold content would help me get there faster/more efficiently.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Because it never hurts to have some spares. :coolface:
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Because I always seem to fall short of becoming gold every month (Always been silver)

I'm really going for gold this month but time is running out on me again.

Perhaps the extra knowledge contained in gold membership will help me achieve gold status every month then.....

Thanks for your time.
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze