Promotion Money

• billnmex
      billnmex
      Bronze
      I found this site by accident (am happy I did) Anyway I got in on a promotion with William Hill for $10 free dollars and figured I could get some experience at cash games. I play MTTs at poker stars. Well I read on another site in the forum that with this promotion if you have won money before you make a deposit that you are required to deposit as much as you have won to make a withdrawl. In other words if you won a hundred dollars you need to make a hundred dollar deposit or you get nothing.This does not sound right can anyone shed some light on this for me? THANKS in ADVANCE for any HELP
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, billnmex...
      A couple of general things ...

It is pretty much always necessary to make a deposit before you can withdraw. Your deposit enables the poker room to verify who you are, that your bank account is legit etc.
        When you receive promotional money, *usually* there is a requirement that you generate a certain amount of rake before it can be withdrawn.
        For specific situations, *always* get your information from the poker room's customer service. If PokerStrategy.com is involved, you can create a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi billnmex,

To add to what Vorpal said, our free money offers never require you to deposit as much as you have won. The only requirements are that you make a deposit of at least $x (can be $10 or $20 for example, this depends on the poker room) and that you generate a certain amount of rake.

So for William Hill, you need to generate $30 worth of rake and/or tournament fees before you can withdraw your free $10. You also need to make a deposit of at least $20. Making a deposit also entitles you to an additional free $20 on your William Hill account :)

You can find more about this in the FAQ here: William Hill FAQ

And if there are any problems, with the free money, like Vorpal said, you can always send us a ticket :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • Joomla10
      Joomla10
      Basic
      Hello,

i have a one question...

I registrated at William Hill before few days with promotional code, from the poker strategy link.

I update my username, but i did not get free money yet.
      Can u tell me something more about that?

Thank's a lot!
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Joomla10,

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Regarding your question, please send us a ticket and we'll have a look for you. Hopefully it can get get sorted out soon :)

Regards,
      Tino