Big Thanks PokerStrategy

• Regularproducer
      Regularproducer
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

My name is Tom and I play mostly on PokerStars as a regularprod.
      I've never thought that i would create some blog here but i've changed my mind because this site deserves my big thanks.
      I've been playing poker since the beginning of 2010 when I was introduced to the game by my friends and fortunately i realised that my former classmate from primary school is very profitable player (MiskoKvo here on PokerStrategy), one more big Thank to him.
      3 months ago I was fired from my job and I realised that I must to do something with myself and I must say that ''starting again'' playing poker was the best decision i could ever make.
      It was in the end of March and in April i started to play.
      Financially it was ok because i had that care money from social care.
      I started from approximately 30$ and started to play $1.5 sng 9-man mixing with $1.5 HU turbo.
      First month was pretty B/E but i collected VPP's and FPP's and purchased some $10 bonuses and reached VIP stellar rewards, so it also slightly helped to boost bit my BR.
      After going over 100$ i've started to give a shots to $3.5 9-man sng's and after reaching $350 i've completely started to 20-tabling $3.5 9-man, 18-man, 27 man and started to give some shots to $7 9-man.
      During this time i've completely realised (especially on 9-man $7 SNG) how important is tableselecting and avoiding regs on PokerStars.
      I also started to play 45-man, 90-man and 180-man.
      I watched a lot of videos on PokerStrategy for these structures and one more time I must say:

Thank you

Here is my approximate graph for my almost 3-month period of having a lot of fun/struggle.

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Tom,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Really nice start to your blog and nice giraffe by the way. How do you go about mixing different structures?

Hopefully when it comes to profits, you will be a Regularproducer.

Happy Fishing

Laz
    • Regularproducer
      Regularproducer
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz,

I am not sure what you mean by your question but if you are asking that how i do it during 20-tabling i ussually have tilled-stacked tables.
      Imagine that you split display into 6 sections.
      1. section: 4-6 x 9-man $3.5-$7 STT sng KO/non-KO
      2. section: 4-6 x 18/27/45-man $3.5-$7 sng
      3. section: 4-6 x 90/180-man $2.5-$4.5 sng or that proggressive KO which is $10BI - $5 BI + $5 Bounty
      4.-5.-6. section: these days separatelly playing $15 STT sng KO/non-KO 1 under the section to see action and keep better watch on it :)

Second display i use mostly for lobby, PT4, ''registered in tournaments'', and http://www.pokerhandrange.com/ which is veeeeery usefull :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Answered perfectly. :)
    • Regularproducer
      Regularproducer
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I almost forget to update this blog.
      I found a regular job so i haven't been playing so much but started to play 6-max 7-15$ bi and currently i've been strugling. My ev is about B/E but i actually don't know wether i've been b/e player or is it just part of some stretch of b/e period. My sample is about 2k games on turbos 6-max on PS. My earnings are higher than my ev and i would like to know wether i should rely on that ev/overlay net adjusted in pt4. I paid also for HRC calculator and started to analyse my game regularly which helped me to handle some tough situations during session. I also started to 4-6 tabling which could help me for better concentration on my opponent's game and also analysing game helps to get to know my oponents game.
      On november i'll be again unemployed and i wish that until that time i will be able to earn money for life expenses and there will be no need to work :D
      During the time when i was unemployed from april to end of june during this year and after experience in this job i realised there is no better feeling like just doing what i want to do and no borders from employer :D
    • Regularproducer
      Regularproducer
      Bronze
      I would also like to get to know some people from this community and make some friends. Feel free to send me a message or friend request.