Few questions about SSS

• MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have been playing NL50 SSS on party and Stars. Differnce in level of play in these sites is huge, at least i think so. :) I beat nl50 on party without any problems, but on stars, palying the same way, i loose money, and i dont like it :)
      Maybe there are some adjustments i should make playing on stars?

And banning of Elephant on stars sucks too :) Cant play party and stars at the same time, so i am thinking about moving some of my BR from stars to other poker room. Maybe some advice witch one? I am thinking about FTP ot Betfair(looks like a nice place :) )

One more reason i want to move to other poker room, is because my only account tracked by PS is on Titan, and its out of money :) And i am not willing to deposit anything there, cause i hate their software and popups :) I have had enough beeing bronze member, its time to move on! :D

Any other advice on SSS is welcome.

Is there other, more advanced, SHC?
  • 7 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      try everest, the NL25 games there are really soft, don't know bout 50 though. But the deposit bonus of $500 is really sweet and you should clear it inside 15k hands if you play NL50
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Thx for advice, everest realy looks nice. But what about table resizing for multitabling? I am thinking about getting cheap second monitor, and multitabling something like 8 tables is important for me. :)
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      And i think i can only use 200$ deposit bonus :( since i am not diamond member, that sucks :)

And their VIP programm looks realy nice too.

What about FTP and Betfair?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      you don't need diamond membership to get the 500 bonus.

on everest, multitabling could be a problem, but u can use a software like donkresizer to resize it.

FTP is also a good site, lots of players and lots of action all the time.
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      FTP is very chum filled at NL25 and 50 and there are lots of tables all day long. Bonus is good, upto 600 I think. Play evening weekends (PST/drunk americans) for even more variance. At 1600x1200 I can size and play upto 9 tables, more if I splitscreen a 2nd monitor.
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Ok, Everest is not accepting latvian players. Stupid policy, but i can live with that, just dont understand the reasons.
      Any other advices?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Pokerstars NL50 is tough? It must be a heck of a lot harder than NL25 then. I just deposited $100 at Stars and so far it seems like the majority of players seem like complete fish :) Me rikey 6bb/100 winrate of my first 7.5k hands ;)