Time for clean up the bonus

• zeloloas
      zeloloas
      Bronze
      Hi!

Is there any poker software that don't have a time for clean up the $100 bonus?

If the time was finished and I can not cleaned up the $100 bonus, when can I withdraw the $50 inicial bonus plus the gains with that amount?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello zeloloas,

There is no time limit for clearing the additional $100 bonus (or the initial bonus) for Titan Poker. You can withdraw the starting capital there after having cleared the bonus.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • zeloloas
      zeloloas
      Bronze
      But in the chat, one person from support told me that I have 90 days for clean up the bonus. I choosed titan because was the only house that not tell about time limit for clean up the bonus, in the pokerstrategy site, and the he told me that.

I felt that I was cheated, but it is true about that 90 days, and the $150 bonus expire, can I have the gains? And when can withdraw that?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello zeloloas,

TitanPoker has never had a time limit for the bonus expiry, and still shouldn't. Perhaps the Titan support worker you talked to wasn't properly informed.

The starting capital also doesn't expire after a certain period of time. So you can withdraw whatever you have gained from it after clearing the bonus (I believe the limit is 2,500 Points that you need to collect)

Best regards
      SoyCD