nooo sure is a fake

• jipuku
      jipuku
      Basic
      i try again,,,, i read i read i read butt nothing is a fake this site sorry! is imposibile to pass this quizz!
      i am so upset...
      gl all
      do not create account here is a fake!
      cya
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jipuku,

I'm sorry to see you have given up already. I just reviewed your last quiz, and you were actually really close to passing (just 1 question to many wrong).

Thousands of users have passed this quiz and it is by no means impossible. I don't want to single you out but some of the questions you did get wrong would cost you lots of money at the table.

For example, if you want to raise and there are limpers in front of you - you need to raise 4BB + 1BB for every limper - and not just 4 BB. These kind of mistakes would cost you dearly at the tables because you would be giving your opponents too good odds to call you.

You should also review the starting hand chart, as you had mistakes both there and in the section of how to react to re-raises.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • jipuku
      jipuku
      Basic
      fantastic... i try again NOTHING.. i die... :( (
      can u help me with one e mail to help one 2 question?
      i can pass this test!
      thanks! a good day!
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Actually,you have time to look the answers from articles,I mean if you do that,it shouldn't be that hard?

Good luck with the quiz.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jipuku,

Telling you the correct answers would defeat the purpose of the quiz: namely you learning about poker. You have made the same mistakes as last time (incorrectly used the starting hand chart / re-acted after re-raises) - and still have problems with the theory.

The questions you get wrong are all covered in the articles. If you read them several times, and understand them (perhaps print out the starting hand chart) you should really have no problems with this quiz.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      If you can't make it through this very simple quiz using an hour of time and having the answers to read in front of you at your leisure perhaps you should avoid putting any money on the tables. Well maybe you should, let me know where you start playing and post your user name too.
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      You should try the No limit quiz, I think it is the easiest out of all 3.

The sit N go one has some tricky questions, But If I could past the NL quiz on my first go while I have the flue, i'm sure you can do it.