Whats' going on at Pokerstars.com?

• CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Sorry if this has been covered, but a lot of the MTTs I usually play on Stars have drastically chopped their prize guarantees. Some (like a nightly $5.50 2 rebuy/1 addon with a great structure) have even halved the guarantee.

Has there been a general drop in interest in MTTs, or have more countries banned online poker?

Whats going on?

Really missing the American market now...
  • 5 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      they sold PS to amaya.... and now they think they are smarter then old owners and cut all what look like money wasting... lol that will be funny to see how they ruin PS...
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      they sold PS to amaya.... and now they think they are smarter then old owners and cut all what look like money wasting... lol that will be funny to see how they ruin PS...
      I'd be surprised if they started making changes that quickly... I suspect it is something else.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Dropping the pricepools is quite normal in summer (And wsop going on) when there is less activity.
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NutzAreOk
      Dropping the pricepools is quite normal in summer (And wsop going on) when there is less activity.
      Really? Has this happened before?

I can't imagine many regs in the games I play are massing at the registration booths in the Rio...
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ramble
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      I'd be surprised if they started making changes that quickly... I suspect it is something else.
      Yeah I doubt they would do this so quickly. Cutting the guarantees before seeing a drop off in players doesn't make sense. If anything it would hurt profits.