This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 22 Nl25 Sh

• Tjablonsky
      Tjablonsky
      Bronze
      I hate when they minraise me...

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:club: , 2:heart:
      MP3 folds, Hero calls $0,25, BU raises to $0,50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,25.

Flop: ($1,35) 3:diamond: , 3:club: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,00, BU raises to $2,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($5,35) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($5,35) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7,35
  • 6 replies
    • Escientist
      Escientist
      Global
      I open-raise preflop with 22 CO. As played, if you think he has 2 overcards, don't donk, c/call is better you get the contibet. But you'll have to fold on the turn to a second barrel, so against agressive players, i prefer c/fold flop.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escientist
      I open-raise preflop with 22 CO. As played, if you think he has 2 overcards, don't donk, c/call is better you get the contibet. But you'll have to fold on the turn to a second barrel, so against agressive players, i prefer c/fold flop.

Don't limp first in preflop. raise or fold. As played c/c flop c/f turn.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Just open all pp from any position. just to the standard raise.. 0.85 / 1 $ thats up to you.. take the same line as you always do.
      And about the donk bet.. why ? to see where you are ? a good player will always raise your weak looking bet.. and as you see that happens..
      what you wanna do now ? just flatcall ? that is so wrong imo...

If you call , you have to fold if your hand doesn`t improve.. 1$ dead money.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      what about a c/r, c/c just shows you got a PP that will fold to 2nd barrel.
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      i like the c/r flop.. all the bluffs will go in the muck there..
      But we are throwing around 3.5 $ in on the flop , thats a lot.. and what to do when villian shoves after the c/r ? fold ?call ?
      We got around 4/7 off our stack in the middle.. i guess.. :P dont see the stacksizes.. but its a very risky move.. As played i prefer folding the flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Problem with c/r, that you're representing here 3x (which is very unlikely) or Tx- but most Tx hands would call- so ogood players would put you on middle pp or flushdraw and would get here all-in with overpair or flushdraw and also sometyimes they re-bluff with any overcards (or b/c flop with overcards to bet turn if you check).
      So agaisnt good players I don't like c/r, but against constant c-bettors c/r is fine, but you can't then limp/call- better is play yourself aggressively pf, which means raising any hand that you decide to play.