[NL20-NL50] 22 Nl25 Sh

• Tjablonsky
      Tjablonsky
      Bronze
      I hate when they minraise me...

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:club: , 2:heart:
      MP3 folds, Hero calls $0,25, BU raises to $0,50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,25.

Flop: ($1,35) 3:diamond: , 3:club: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,00, BU raises to $2,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($5,35) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($5,35) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7,35
  • 6 replies
    • Escientist
      Escientist
      Global
      I open-raise preflop with 22 CO. As played, if you think he has 2 overcards, don't donk, c/call is better you get the contibet. But you'll have to fold on the turn to a second barrel, so against agressive players, i prefer c/fold flop.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escientist
      I open-raise preflop with 22 CO. As played, if you think he has 2 overcards, don't donk, c/call is better you get the contibet. But you'll have to fold on the turn to a second barrel, so against agressive players, i prefer c/fold flop.

Don't limp first in preflop. raise or fold. As played c/c flop c/f turn.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Just open all pp from any position. just to the standard raise.. 0.85 / 1 $ thats up to you.. take the same line as you always do.
      And about the donk bet.. why ? to see where you are ? a good player will always raise your weak looking bet.. and as you see that happens..
      what you wanna do now ? just flatcall ? that is so wrong imo...

If you call , you have to fold if your hand doesn`t improve.. 1$ dead money.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      what about a c/r, c/c just shows you got a PP that will fold to 2nd barrel.
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      i like the c/r flop.. all the bluffs will go in the muck there..
      But we are throwing around 3.5 $ in on the flop , thats a lot.. and what to do when villian shoves after the c/r ? fold ?call ?
      We got around 4/7 off our stack in the middle.. i guess.. :P dont see the stacksizes.. but its a very risky move.. As played i prefer folding the flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Problem with c/r, that you're representing here 3x (which is very unlikely) or Tx- but most Tx hands would call- so ogood players would put you on middle pp or flushdraw and would get here all-in with overpair or flushdraw and also sometyimes they re-bluff with any overcards (or b/c flop with overcards to bet turn if you check).
      So agaisnt good players I don't like c/r, but against constant c-bettors c/r is fine, but you can't then limp/call- better is play yourself aggressively pf, which means raising any hand that you decide to play.