DEPOSITS-cash outs

• billnmex
      billnmex
      Bronze
      UKASH has just been offered for use in Mexico and I am looking for feedback from users of this method. Is it safe and fast and are the cashouts easy or are they a hassle. I have been using a credit card but the cashout limit is high to avoid fees so this sounds appealing. Any info will be appreciated.THANKS in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, billnmex...
      I have UKash for deposits.
      It is safe and fast. In Canada, you purchase a code from a store.
      You go home, and enter the code in the poker room.
      Done.

I know of no way to use if for withdrawals.

It may be different in Mexico, but in Canada UKash is a one-way trip.

It would be best to confirm this with the poker room and UKash support teams.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • billnmex
      billnmex
      Bronze
      Thanks VorpalF2F I appreciate the input. I am originally from Victoria B.C. but have been here in Mex. for 30 plus years but Mexican law prevents me from having a bank acct. and I am looking for a way to make easy deposits and cashouts.Great to know it is safe...THANKS AGAIN hope to see you at a table..GOOD LUCK
    • notgoingpro
      notgoingpro
      Bronze
      i use ucash and im from sweden never been any problems so far :)
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

It may be different in Mexico, but in Canada UKash is a one-way trip.

the one way (only deposits) methods are designed for donkies, cause they are the one who deposit non stop

the real methods work both ways ,the ones who recognize a channel (a credit card number for example, or a bank account) and use the same info for withdrawal
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by CRI4BRA
      the one way (only deposits) methods are designed for donkies, cause they are the one who deposit non stop

the real methods work both ways ,the ones who recognize a channel (a credit card number for example, or a bank account) and use the same info for withdrawal
      Hi, CRI4BRA,
      UKASH is designed as a payment system, and the original idea had nothing to do with poker.
      It was intended to enable people without credit cards to purchase goods on the internet.

That fact that some poker rooms accept it is not a reflection on UKASH.

If a player deposits using UKASH then they can still withdraw by wire transfer or cheque, although those methods carry hefty fees so in most cases are not really a sensible option.

Best of luck,
      --VS