Pokerstars Zoom

• arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      I railed a 5NL Zoom table tonight so I could study the players. Anyhow, during the viewing I was amazed to see AA and KK dealt on the same table, for three consecutive deals i.e. AA KK deal one, AA KK deal two, AA KK deal three. Furthermore, pocket Kings were dealt on the fourth deal as well. What are the odds of that happening? I think it is in the ballpark of eight billion to one!

I viewed around 100 hands of Zoom before getting bored of watching trips versus trips, Full House versus Quads. So forth and so on. I have never seen so much action in so few hands. I am not a rigtard, at least I thought I wasn't, but after watching Zoom, I am starting to have some serious doubts. I mean, I saw more coolers and action in that 100 hand viewing than the last 30k hands I have played at cash game. :D

Anyhow, has anyone experienced a similar 'action' on Zoom? Like I say, I have never been a rigtard but I would like to hear of players experiences with this format of poker, to reassure me before I decide to give it a go or not.
  • 3 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      you know that when you are railing they only replay the biggest hands, right?

anyway i run terribad recently but i've built pretty much my entire roll and cashouts on zoom, it's probably ok
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank god for that. No I did not know that. But the thought did occur to me that I could be watching a video playback or something because the action was unreal. :D

Lol.

I bet a few people will have a laugh over this. :s_biggrin:
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      I got it in versus AA on Thursday and I had KK.

When I was playing, I also picked up kings on two of the four tables I was playing.

One table I got it in on a 6-5-5 rainbow board and the guy fliped out 55 for quads and he limped in UTG with it!

I just want to say that in zoom, we are seeing over 200 hands an hour in SH!

that's 3 times more than an online regular SH table!

and probably 10x more hands than a live game!